Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Blue, 32 Ounce uploaded by dhhdhd d.Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Blue, 32 Ounce uploaded by Del T.

BY ECO STYLER

Eco eco styler styling gel for color treated hair is a medium hold styling gel especially formulated for color treated hair. It will not effect the color of your hair and will not flake. It can be safely used to add volume and sheen. This styling gel is ideal for achieving the desired style with soft hold hair styles. see more...

• I have this gel, however, it's the argan oil one, how doe...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaida H.
Chesapeake, VA
I absolutely love Eco. I have tried so many products in my hair but this is the only thing that works, I’m currently transitioning and a sleek back bun is my go to style. Without Eco I wouldn’t be able to stlye my hair
Kassandra E.
Hard for me to find a styling gel that is able to hold my twist my twist outs without leaving flakes and leaving my hair dry and brittle. But then I found this and I would recommend this brand of gel the majority of people who have natural hair.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
Out of all the Eco Styling Gel this one does me no justice! I'm a natural hair 4C girl and this does nothing but piss me off. NOT effective at all! This is the Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel SPORT (The Blue one). This gives me no hold at all! A waste of $5
dhhdhd d.
avondale
Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Blue, 32 Ounce Omg love this product lots I thought I would never find so something to hold my hair down but I walked in my local beauty store and I found this for only five dollars
this absolutely holds my hair down if u have hair that's hard to slick buy this.
Geraldy L.
Denver
I have very thin baby hairs and this just wouldn't settle my hair i tried it with water and doesn't work I tried it with my hair dry and doesn't work either, if you maybe have ticker hair it could work for you but not for me, also I don't like gels very much I hate the gooey feeling and how it leaves my hair.
Amira G.
Thank you to whom ever created This product . This gel keeps my hair down all day and it's not that much money
I would definitely recommend this product to friends family and many others I really love this gel
Sandy W.
Detroit, MI
I love this eco styler gel. Its consistency is the same as the others but it actually lays my hair down. My hair is thick and my edges couldn't be laid with an other product. It cost around $2.00 in the beauty supply store. I use this and shine and sheer to lay my edges. I'm type 4 hair and my edges don't know what gravity is but this actually lays it down. My edges stay down using this along with shine and sheer. The scent is amazing too. My braid outs and twist outs come out less bushy. I really love this product and its my saviour out of all gels.
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
Out of all the eco styler gels, this one is my favorite. It has a hold of 5 and does exactly what the clear Kystal one does. This gives me the great definition I deserve without the stiffness, crunch, or flakes! Very hard to find locally but if you find it don't hesitate to purchase. You will not be disappointed!
April L.
I use the Eco-styling gel everyday just about. I love this gel some say it flakes but it depends how much you put on. I blend mines with water and let it air dry and I see very light flaking. I buy this all the time, i have to keep it in my stash.
DONNA V.
This gel is great for defining and holding curls. I would advise that you moisturize and seal your hair BEFORE you place the gel in, to keep from drying your hair out. This gel is my favorite and ranks number #1
Shakeena M.
Englewood, NJ
I have this gel, however, it's the argan oil one, how does this one compare to the yellow argan oil one?