Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Blue, 32 Ounce

by Eco Styler

Eco eco styler styling gel for color treated hair is a medium hold styling gel especially formulated for color treated hair. It will not effect the color of your hair and will not flake. It can be safely used to add volume and sheen. This styling gel is ideal for achieving the desired style with soft hold hair styles.

I have this gel, however, it's the argan oil one, how does this one compare to the yellow argan oil one?
Start your review of Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Blue, 32 Ounce!
Although i do like this product (it does what it was designed for) I don't like the build up that it leaves behind! It flakes off when combing your hair so you're left looking like you have a severe case of dandruff if you don't wash it out soon after using it on your hair! I only use it when I wear a hairstyle that needs to stay in place... This offers a strong hold!
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Kinky, Fine
it didn’t curled my hair really well and it flaked ans made it hard. it wasn’t really worth it for less than five dollars. my hair color is natural brown and my hair texture is natural. i don’t think i’ll be using this in the future.
Hard for me to find a styling gel that is able to hold my twist my twist outs without leaving flakes and leaving my hair dry and brittle. But then I found this and I would recommend this brand of gel the majority of people who have natural hair.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Kinky
west valley city UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
this product is the best ever every time i ask for well done edges this product literally grants my wish i love it every time i feel like i need my edges done this product comes in need its amazing i really do guarantee this product for everyone to use its the bestever and i love it so much but for some rea
Dark Brown
Bronx, NY
Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Blue, 32 Ounce uploaded by Del T.
Out of all the Eco Styling Gel this one does me no justice! I'm a natural hair 4C girl and this does nothing but piss me off. NOT effective at all! This is the Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel SPORT (The Blue one). This gives me no hold at all! A waste of $5
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
avondale
Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Blue, 32 Ounce uploaded by dhhdhd D.
Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Blue, 32 Ounce Omg love this product lots I thought I would never find so something to hold my hair down but I walked in my local beauty store and I found this for only five dollars this absolutely holds my hair down if u have hair that's hard to slick buy this.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Wavy
Denver
I have very thin baby hairs and this just wouldn't settle my hair i tried it with water and doesn't work I tried it with my hair dry and doesn't work either, if you maybe have ticker hair it could work for you but not for me, also I don't like gels very much I hate the gooey feeling and how it leaves my hair.
Thank you to whom ever created This product . This gel keeps my hair down all day and it's not that much money I would definitely recommend this product to friends family and many others I really love this gel
Hands down my favorite Eco. The only gel that has held my hair down without flaking when mixed with other products. As well as after it dries. Last very long, has a really good strong hold.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Kinky, Thick
Detroit, MI
I love this eco styler gel. Its consistency is the same as the others but it actually lays my hair down. My hair is thick and my edges couldn't be laid with an other product. It cost around $2.00 in the beauty supply store. I use this and shine and sheer to lay my edges. I'm type 4 hair and my edges don't know what gravity is but this actually lays it down. My edges stay down using this along with shine and sheer. The scent is amazing too. My braid outs and twist outs come out less bushy. I really love this product and its my saviour out of all gels.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Normal, Oily, Kinky