BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsEco Styler
Eco Kyrstal Gel, 8 Ounce [Krystal, 8 oz]

Eco Styler Eco Kyrstal Gel, 8 Ounce. [Krystal, 8 oz]

by Eco Styler

Ecostyler Styling Gel is a strong holding gel that is ideal for any hair style and or hair color. It is weightless and provides gravity defying hold for all styles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eco Styler Eco Kyrstal Gel, 8 Ounce. [Krystal, 8 oz]!
Gabby A.
Portland
Eco Styler Eco Kyrstal Gel, 8 Ounce. [Krystal, 8 oz] uploaded by Gabby A.
This has been the best gel to ever exsist. I have literally found no better hair gel. Never any flakes, has great slip, lays every single hair down, maximum hold, literally everything you can think of. I use it doing every ponytail!!
Gerany R.
Paterson, NJ
Eco Styler Eco Kyrstal Gel, 8 Ounce. [Krystal, 8 oz] uploaded by Gerany R.
Es buena , cuando me peino me recoje muy bien el pelo y no se me alborota para nada. It's good, when I comb my hair, I pick up my hair very well and it doesn't get upset at all.Eco Styler Eco Kyrstal Gel, 8 Ounce. [Krystal, 8 oz]
Marie-Prisca M.
North Miami, FL
This is effective, much better than gorilla snot hair products. It keeps your edges on fleek and last about 4 days. I recommend this.
Lauryn C.
Branson
My hair is constantly being difficult, anxiety and messy hair. Short curly hair and use Eco Styler help get my hair up. Need a bigger size next time. Ecoco Eco Styler Krystal Styling Gel #MyBeautyAwards Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Blue, 32 Ounce Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce
Ava F.
It works good and has a good hold to keep my hair back or to prevent shrinkage. But it does get crunchy if you use too much.
Carley G.
Sumter
All I can say is that this one HOLDS HAIR DOWN! I’ve never had a problem with my hair coming up. It will harden so that’s a downside if you’re not into that, but other than that a 5 star rating for a reason! I love it!
Kayla M.
miami
I honestly love this gel because It doesn’t leave my hair super hard and flakey. It leaves my curls nice and poofy and doesn’t dry out my curls.
Trinity S.
hggbv
For this gel I really only use this on my edges but when I used this on my hair it was pretty good
Veronica C.
I'm not a big fan of this gel. I bought it on suggestion from a friend who also does The Curly Girl Method from The Curly Girl Handbook by Lorraine Massey. This gel does give a good hold but once I SOTC "scrunch out the crunch" my curls always have a sort of film on them no matter how little I use even if I ease up on leave in and other products. I still will give other gels in the line a go as they are relatively inexpensive and all seem CG friendly.
Braylyn M.
This gel is great. I love it for laying hair down and wash n gos. I love the thick consistency. It’s thick enough to hold back the frizz of my type 4 hair.

Looking for your answer?