Eco Styler Eco Kyrstal Gel, 8 Ounce. [Krystal, 8 oz] uploaded by Maya M.Eco Styler Eco Kyrstal Gel, 8 Ounce. [Krystal, 8 oz] uploaded by Tommy D.

BY ECO STYLER

Ecostyler Styling Gel is a strong holding gel that is ideal for any hair style and or hair color. It is weightless and provides gravity defying hold for all styles. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
VCAS710 R.
I'm not a big fan of this gel. I bought it on suggestion from a friend who also does The Curly Girl Method from The Curly Girl Handbook by Lorraine Massey. This gel does give a good hold but once I SOTC "scrunch out the crunch" my curls always have a sort of film on them no matter how little I use even if I ease up on leave in and other products. I still will give other gels in the line a go as they are relatively inexpensive and all seem CG friendly.
Braylyn B.
This gel is great. I love it for laying hair down and wash n gos. I love the thick consistency. It’s thick enough to hold back the frizz of my type 4 hair.
Trinity S.
hggbv
For this gel I really only use this on my edges but when I used this on my hair it was pretty good
Maya M.
kent
I use ecostyler gel to slick my hair back into ponytails and it stays In place all day every time. A strong holding gel that has an easy application and is very smooth, also good for defining curls. I use it when I have wet hair as it's easier for me but it can be used with dry hair too. Suitable for all hair types from straight to kinky curly.Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel Argan Oil Max Hold the argan oil on rid my favourite as it is most moisturising
syon d.
There isn't much to say about this product it's really good for styling,it holds your down all day my only problem its hard to get out at the end of the day
Tommy D.
This product is the best by far from all hair styling products. It always fur fills my hair need and never causes irritation!