ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 8 oz

by Eco Styler

Shines, nourishes, repairs & grows No flake, no tack, anti-itch ECO GEL

I’m interested to know how this product has worked for those with kinky coily hair. Does the product help with definition in your styles?
Start your review of ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 8 oz!
sarasota
This product is great. It help keep my hair down all day and it’s good with styling. My only problem with this product is that it leaves flaky pieces in my hair. But I would still buy it again it’s worth it.
Lake Worth
I bought this because I had read & heard on you tube all these wonderful things about using flaxseed gel as a gel for your natural curls.  But this product and I were not meant to be as it contains gluten and I'm allergic!  Thankfully the store gave me a full refund.
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Frizz / Wavy, Curly, Fine
Madison, FL
Of all the echo styler gels this is my favorite it has a good but not to stuff hold and it doesn't make my hair feel brittle when I'm using it for wash and goes. As with all gels I suggest you do a test before mixing another product with it but I keep it in hand.
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Kinky, Coarse
Owings Mills , MD
This is the only gel I really use on my hair laying my hair done. If you use gel A LOT on your hair then this size isn’t long lasting. I’d recommend getting a bigger size because with natural hair you always need a lot for laying thick hair.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Charlotte
I was in the market for a new gel because I was getting tired of the crunch that comes with using the other eco style gels. They're all great, but I've been experiencing a lot of flakes as well as hardness, so it was time to switch up. My original intent was to purchase the smoothing gel by As I Am. However, I asked one of the employees for their opinion on the product and they suggested the Eco Style Black Castor Oil and Flaxseed gel. She highly recommended it and was less expensive for the same results. I used it that day and fell in love
Auburn / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Coarse
West Grove, PA
Works will in twist outs and braid outs. This gel does flake if you use to much of it so just be cautious when using. And this gel is more so on the wet side so it may take you hair a bit longer to dry after styling then usual. But it is affordable and does the job well.
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Parma, OH
on goddd this is my favorite gel ! i don’t have really course hair prolly like 3a/b and my edges are fairly easy to lay w this gel , but it’s also really good to slick ya hair back with and tbh i like to use it to help my curls hold their shape and it DOESNT FLAKEE . periodt yall need this . i prefer this over the clear one any day .
Dark Brown / Curls / Normal, Curly, Thick
Baltimore
This ok gel is so amazing because it hold your hair up really go and no flakes unless you put your much and you don't need a lot a little goes a long way and it smells so amazing and it has a shine to it to you won't have to put any shine products in your hair so definitely try this out 😉
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Straight, Wavy, Curly
This is not the gel for me but i have seen it in action on my moms hair and my LORD it works awesome. I suggest that everyone tries this styler to see if it is for their hair type because flaxseed is amazing. If this isnt for you, there is an eco styler for you. Dont give up!
Dark Brown / Damage / Kinky, Thick
Boca Raton, FL
This gel could be better. It doesn’t do a great job in laying my hair unless I pair it with the Murray’s edge wax. I prefer the olive oil one when it comes to hold. But it does a great job of not falling as much as the olive oil one.
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Normal, Curly