ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz

by Eco Styler

#13 in Hair Gel

Nourishes and shines

Has anyone had a positive or negative experience with this specific product from eco style??
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz ? Me encanta por qué deja la melena bien firme y puedo hacerme el babyhair a mi antojo
Does this gel make your hair flakey?
Start your review of ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz!
Marvell L.
Las Vegas, NV
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz uploaded by Marvell L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite hair gel! I love using this gel when my hair is curly. Gel and a small brush will have your edges slick for days. Nicely defined curls that hold for up to a week.
Lauren M.
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz uploaded by Lauren M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing! I would definitely recommend for people who love doing pull back hairstyles !
Rebecca W.
Toronto, ON
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz uploaded by Rebecca W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not good for holding my edges at all. Great for wash n gos or slick styles without making your hair hard. Affordable!
Carlene B.
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz uploaded by Carlene B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the kind I have now, but I've also tried the Argan Oil and Olive Oil. All of them are great! I always keep it on hand. Its a nice hold that won't leave your hair too crunchy and hard, but don't overdo it! Lol
Trae H.
Baltimore, MD
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz uploaded by Trae H.
I’m not a big fan of gel, but with the flaxseed and castor oil, my hair was not left to dry and crunchy. It’s definitely a classic!!
Antoinette H.
Kansas City, MO
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz uploaded by Antoinette H.
This [product:eco-styler-black-castor-&-flaxseed-oil-gel-32-oz] is alright. It isn’t my favorite like Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce BUT it gets the job done to a certain extent. It smells nice but for my hair I didn’t find it a great product.
‍Madi B.
Riverside, CA
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz uploaded by ‍Madi B.
Purchased at: Target
I love this stuff! I had bad experiences with other eco styler gels but this one is my favorite! It smells great and has a great hold. I probably run through about 1 big jar a month. It’s perfect for a sleek bun or any style! It has castor oil & vitamin E in it as well! I attached a picture of one on of my sleek buns!
K L.
toronto
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz uploaded by K L.
Eco gel is a fantastic product. Perfect for any type of hair and any style of edge. The aroma is incredible, and it feels great on your hair.
Izaira N.
Los Angeles
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz uploaded by Izaira N.
So for us natural curly girls with thick coils like myself this is an all time product for my wash n gos no flakes has my hair feeling like royalty the scents smells like heaven I always buy this and the new one it’s called eco styler gold And that stuff is just as bomb!!!
Amy G.
Bluffton, SC
ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz uploaded by Amy G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best gel in the WORLD it is a game changer. It gels down what has to be down. My hair grew so much because of all the oils and vitamins in it. It also doesn’t leave the white gel dandruff crusts which is just a major plus.[product:eco-styler-black-castor-&-flaxseed-oil-gel-32-oz]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Näëlyth Q.
il y a 5 mois
Courtney G.
Regina, SK
Emma S.
il y a un an
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel Does it make your hair crunch and feel sticky and dry ?
Kimberly L. il y a 10 mois
I haven’t had my hair feel dry afterwords. This is actually one of the only gels that leave my hair soft for days