Eco Style Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Styling Gel uploaded by angela a.Eco Style Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Erica B.

BY ECO STYLE

Eco Style Black Castor and Flaxseed Oil Stying Gel helps to nourish, repair and grow hair. Wheat protein strengthens and protects hair. Like all of our styling gels, it is weightless and will leave your hair with a healthy shine and superior hold.

Eco Style Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel is a premium hair styling product that combines a mixture of Vitamin E, Fiber, and Omega-3 for the benefits of promoting hair growth. Moisturizes the roots and scalp, and prevents damage to the hair. Alcohol and silicon free. Provides High Hold and High Shine.

TheMakeupTraveler G.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ECO STYLE BLACK CASTOR OIL AND FLAXSEED OIL GEL. I LAYS MY BABY HAIRS DOWN SO GOOD!!!! HONEY AND THEY DON'T MOVE EITHER!! I HAS A GREAT SMELL AND IT DOESN'T LEAVE THAT WHITE FLAKY RESIDUE EITHER WHEN IT DRIES. THE ONLY THING THAT I WOULD WORK ON IS I HEARD THAT SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS MAY CONTRIBUTE TO CAUSING CANCER, BUT OTHER THAN THAT THEY'RE GOOD IN MY BOOK
Johnetta M.
Statesboro, GA
This is the only gel I use in my hair and I have no issues with it. I use this for my wash and go’s and it smells nice and has a shine to it but it doesn’t make your hair look weird. Would recommend to others
Erica B.
shreveport
Purchased at: Macy's
A year and a half ago I did the big chop because I thought I wanted to be natural. So that’s where this Eco Style came in to play. I didn’t really have a curl pattern, so I used the hair sponge with this styling gel and got the best curls. It doesn’t flake up or anything. I use this for every hair style I wear!!!