Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil

by Eco

#5 in Hair Gel

Eco® Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil.

Alcohol free.

Max hold 10.

For all hair types.

Moisturizes hair and scalp, tames frizz.

No flake, no tack, anti-itch.

UV protection.

Recomiendan este gel para uso profecional ?
Is this good on curly hair ?
Does this products hold hair and edges ?
Start your review of Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil!
Madrid
This gel goes amazing with my type of hair, I use it for slick ponytails, to do my baby hairs or just to define my curls, it’s also really cheap and it doesn’t leave a greasy look
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is a go to staple product that is often used by everybody in my household. My daughters and I have curly kinky and coily hair in which this product works well for every one of us. One of my daughters who has a 2A type hair uses it often as a edge control gel for her hair. She often loves wearing high and low buns and it looks sleek and very contemporary. My other daughter who has a curlier type hair, 3C hair, often uses this product to attempt to do slick ponytails in addition to a bun. However she found it useful to do a wash and go for her hair. So often this is a staple when she does a wash and go. For me, I use this sparingly when I want a Sleek look when doing a low or a high bun. I don't use this for a wash and go however, I found it it leaves my hair slicked down and it does not curl back up which is great for me who has high porosity, colored hair.
Maiden, NC
Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil uploaded by Denzel A.
Purchased at: Walmart
That product is excellent because to define your curls it is super good it does not leave residues in your hair and it does not get hard as normally the gel is! This gel is very different made with olive oil 💚😍! I love its packaging, I would buy it again I love using it in summer to define my curls, the price is reasonable! It does not leave your hair dry, it goes easily with washing your hair🥰! It's alcohol free 😱! It's for all hair types! Moisturizes Hair and Scalp, Tames Frizz😍! No flake, no tack, anti-itch😲💖! The max hold is 10💚! It does not contain chemicals that harm your hair 💕! You can apply them with leaving-conditioner 💜 nothing will happen! I recommend it ☺️💫!
Bethlehem
Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil uploaded by Destiny K.
this product works great on my hair when it’s wet & than drying! It defines my curls when it’s combined with a leave in conditioner. I like the olive oil smell! I don’t like that it can make my hair white when added with a hair spray like the Got2b spray I like to use! This product is cheap and reasonable! It is $2.98 at Walmart! I cannot live without this! Although it does break my skin out around my baby hairs!!😩
Yuba City, CA
I love this hair gel. It is easy to manage and style my hair while blow drying. I I totally bought this at Sally Beauty. I was looking for something at Walmart one day and to my surprise they had this hair gel! They had a smaller size which is nice. Very affordable and inexpensive. I highly recommend trying Eco Professional Styling Gel!
I didn’t like wearing gel until I came across this one! Sulfate, Silicone and Paraben drew, Eco is a great option for anyone who is looking to look slick without damaging their mane. The packaging of the product prevents leaking and/or sticky situations. The gel itself does not feel heavy on the hair and never creates flakes/clumps.
Bronx, NY
I was a Pro Style lover until I tried this hair gel. I didn't think there was anything else that could tame my very tight curls and I found it! This does wonders because it doesn't flake, it holds great and it doesn't leave my hair hard like Pro Style would after it dried. It also washes out really easy and quickly. I love this gel!
Toronto
My favourite eco style gel. Works great for twist outs, quick sleeking down for hair, great for edges. It's not the strongest gel but defines really well when freshly applied (this is my favourite Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz ) but a staple to always have in the cupboard.
Bronx , NY
Overall this product is great it does help with frizzy hair and has a nice subtle smell but it does struggle a bit with holding hair. This formula is non drying which is great for those who have dry hair. I’d recommend the eco curl and wave gel in the purple container it holds hair better and doesn’t shed like this one does.
It does have a nice hold to it but after it dries, a white flaky residue shows up on your edges and in your hair, it also cause me to itch, but the gel alone does not seem to be harsh and get too hard, I would suggest that the ingredients that cause that white residue and flakiness to get rid of that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beaumont , TX
8 months ago
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler is this product long lasting on natural hair ?
Darline D. • 8 months ago
Yes! This is what I use for ‘bun days’, my edges or just go curly days. Doesn’t make your hair stiff and you don’t have to use so much of it.
Morgantown, WV
9 months ago
What is the difference between this and Eco Professional Styling Gel Krystal? I have the latter but I’m not impressed with the hold at all.
Daeja T. • 7 months ago
In my opinion the green eco has a better hold then the Krystal one and the Krystal one gets flaky but that on my hair.