Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil

by Eco

#1 in Hair Gel

Eco® Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil.

Alcohol free.

Max hold 10.

For all hair types.

Moisturizes hair and scalp, tames frizz.

No flake, no tack, anti-itch.

UV protection.

Is this good on curly hair ?
Does this products hold hair and edges ?
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler is this product long lasting on natural hair ?
Start your review of Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil!
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is a go to staple product that is often used by everybody in my household. My daughters and I have curly kinky and coily hair in which this product works well for every one of us. One of my daughters who has a 2A type hair uses it often as a edge control gel for her hair. She often loves wearing high and low buns and it looks sleek and very contemporary. My other daughter who has a curlier type hair, 3C hair, often uses this product to attempt to do slick ponytails in addition to a bun. However she found it useful to do a wash and go for her hair. So often this is a staple when she does a wash and go. For me, I use this sparingly when I want a Sleek look when doing a low or a high bun. I don't use this for a wash and go however, I found it it leaves my hair slicked down and it does not curl back up which is great for me who has high porosity, colored hair.
Bethlehem
Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil uploaded by Destiny K.
this product works great on my hair when it’s wet & than drying! It defines my curls when it’s combined with a leave in conditioner. I like the olive oil smell! I don’t like that it can make my hair white when added with a hair spray like the Got2b spray I like to use! This product is cheap and reasonable! It is $2.98 at Walmart! I cannot live without this! Although it does break my skin out around my baby hairs!!😩
Yuba City, CA
I love this hair gel. It is easy to manage and style my hair while blow drying. I I totally bought this at Sally Beauty. I was looking for something at Walmart one day and to my surprise they had this hair gel! They had a smaller size which is nice. Very affordable and inexpensive. I highly recommend trying Eco Professional Styling Gel!
Greensboro , NC
I was a Pro Style lover until I tried this hair gel. I didn't think there was anything else that could tame my very tight curls and I found it! This does wonders because it doesn't flake, it holds great and it doesn't leave my hair hard like Pro Style would after it dried. It also washes out really easy and quickly. I love this gel!
Bronx , NY
Overall this product is great it does help with frizzy hair and has a nice subtle smell but it does struggle a bit with holding hair. This formula is non drying which is great for those who have dry hair. I’d recommend the eco curl and wave gel in the purple container it holds hair better and doesn’t shed like this one does.
Atlanta GA
Helped keep my hair up right. Left white bits but helped it shine. Made my black hair nice and shiny with my thick coarse hair. I would improve it by making it more moisturized. Long lasting for a few hours. Big room for improvement towards this product.
Lake Charles, LA
Eco gel defines my curls like no other BUT it leaves my hair dry and crunchy. I had to stop using it because it just wasn’t cutting it anymore. The buildup is outrageous as well. I’ve seen it work for some, but not for others. So, use what works for you!
Dennysville , ME
This is hands down my favorite jel. I love the texture so much. It is not that pricey. It is worth the money. I love this jel it is my favorite and don’t use any other brands. I highly recommend this product to people who love doing cute hairstyles.
Clover, SC
Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil uploaded by Sierra R.
I absolutely love this hair gel. I have tight kinky curls and this gel is very effective with defining my curls. The downside to this product is that if you use too much it will leave flakes. There is room for improvement with this product.
Riverton, UT
I love to advocate for natural or mostly natural products. This product unfortunately is too olive oil based. Which makes it a little greasy. The packaging is nice in design and you get a decent amount of product for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beaumont , TX
7 months ago
Darline D. • 7 months ago
Yes! This is what I use for ‘bun days’, my edges or just go curly days. Doesn’t make your hair stiff and you don’t have to use so much of it.
Morgantown, WV
8 months ago
What is the difference between this and Eco Professional Styling Gel Krystal? I have the latter but I’m not impressed with the hold at all.
Daeja T. • 6 months ago
In my opinion the green eco has a better hold then the Krystal one and the Krystal one gets flaky but that on my hair.