Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil

by Eco

#1 in Hair Gel

Eco® Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil.

Alcohol free.

Max hold 10.

For all hair types.

Moisturizes hair and scalp, tames frizz.

No flake, no tack, anti-itch.

UV protection.

Is this good on curly hair ?
Does this products hold hair and edges ?
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler is this product long lasting on natural hair ?
Start your review of Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil!
Oconomowoc, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this gel for refreshing second day curls and waves! I section my hair, spritz and apply a small dollop of eco olive oil styling gel to each. After scrunching out the crunch once it dries, it revives my hair & gives me excellent hold. I don’t love it as much as my primary wash day gel though because I find it doesn’t have great longevity on its own. But my wash gel is way too sticky for a second day touch up, making this product a crucial part of my routine.
Minneapolis, MN
Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil uploaded by Chayo P.
Purchased at: Target
Primera vez probando este gel hay muchas reseñas sobre el y la verdad si me encanto deja el pelo fijo pero no tiezo no deja reciduos de caspa mi favorito del momento mis chinos definidos 😍🤭Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
Allentown , PA
This olive oil eco styler fell is my favorite so. I use it on my kinky coily hair to lay my edges and when I do a finger coil style. It doesn’t feel too crunchy and it doesn’t flake immediately. After a few days it does start to clump and flake especially if you add other products
Montgomery, AL
Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil uploaded by Lilli S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the way it smells, it has a clean smell that is very pleasant. Heavy scents usually give me a headache, so I have to be careful to avoided perfume heavy products. It holds my hair in place all day, but it does clump and buildup in my hair causing dry hard flakes in my hair.
Staten island , NY
This is the only gel that works on my hair. This gel does not flake up and does not break out my sensitive skin. I have used several other gels and this is the only kill it. It has worked great. This is very inexpensive, but is a great quality This will lay your hair down and aid your curl pattern, not much build up even when using a ton of it, lays down edges and baby hair as well, lovely smell , works well for twist outs and wash and go as well, make sure to apply from root to ends for wash and go curls.
THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF MOISTURIZING STYLING AND HOLD GEL! I have been natural now for almost a year and not only does Eco Olive Oil styling gel slick, slay, hold down edges but it also locks in moisture making this THEE GO TO  for styling gel, wash and go styles and edge control gel! I've been searching for what seems like an eternity for a non-flaking styling gel that smells great, doesn't leave flakes, holds the hair down but also delivers everything it says on the container. THIS IS IT! I've used this gel on everything from up-dos to edge control to wash and goes and it never fails to deliver! The amount of product you get for the price is literally unbelievable. It never flakes and even on the windiest days it never lets me down! It has a fresh scent and makes molding and holding your hair a breeze. Believe me, for us natural girls look no further! There's never any flaking, even after using it days in a row. It keeps your curls springy, frizz free and beautiful. At first, I thought a hard hold gel..this can't be possible but it's made a believer out of me every time and time again. With this product, a little goes a long..and I mean VERY long way. I would definitely recommend this product to relaxed and natural loves no matter what their hair type and will continue using myself every morning! Eco hit the nail on the head with this product. On a scale on 1-10 _1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest) I'd give this product a 20!  I'm simply in love with the Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil and I'm sure you'll add it to your holy grail of hair product after the first use! I've also used it while putting in box braids to smooth down flyaways, touch-ups between hair do's to keep my hair looking fresh and to add waves and sheen on my ponytail days when I'm just wanting a fresh look. GREAT product! GREAT price! It's conveniently packaged and the amount you get is SPECTACULAR! This is the only gel I use now no matter what the reason. I recommend to ALL. Women, men, children, even babies. The ingredients are safe and not harsh or drying. This is the only styling gel I've ever used that locked moisture into my hair! Imagine my delight on wash days! Perfect product! GO ECO OLIVE OIL STYLER!
Mcallen, TX
I bought this hair gel because everyone was raving about it the no alcohol is awesome and I thought was going to not damage my hair but the reality of it is that it does flake and I feel like does not do a great of a job.
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is by far the best gel I have ever used!! It doesn’t get dry and flaky like most gels and it really moves and slicks my edges down for that smooth look! [email protected] hair looking healthy and shiny and easy to rinse from hair and doesn’t leave a residue
Price, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this gel! I have recently started the “curly girl” method and this was one of the most recommended! I can definitely see why. It has great hold and doesn’t leave any residue. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I do have to use quite a bit. That being said, I have very thick hair with high porosity, so I do use quite a bit. But for the price, you can’t get too much better!
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love I love this gel because It hardly leaves any flakiness and Its good for most hair types specially curly and kinky hair. Eco hair gel cost between $2-4 dollars. I highly recommend this product if you like long lasting, smooth with a shiny finished look especially for ponytails or other updos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beaumont , TX
7 months ago
Darline D. • 7 months ago
Yes! This is what I use for ‘bun days’, my edges or just go curly days. Doesn’t make your hair stiff and you don’t have to use so much of it.
Morgantown, WV
8 months ago
What is the difference between this and Eco Professional Styling Gel Krystal? I have the latter but I’m not impressed with the hold at all.
Daeja T. • 6 months ago
In my opinion the green eco has a better hold then the Krystal one and the Krystal one gets flaky but that on my hair.