BY ECO #3 in Hair Gel

Eco® Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil.

Alcohol free.

Max hold 10.

For all hair types.

Moisturizes hair and scalp, tames frizz.

No flake, no tack, anti-itch.

UV protection. see more...

Sheeshe M.
Oakdale, LA
My favorite gel ever! It is not too harsh on my hair. It works wonders and it great for defining curls. I love the fact that it has olive oil. It s Amazing! I normally just use it to lay and slay my edges and baby hairs. It lasts pretty long and any time I see I'm close to running low I go and buy some more. The new containers with the snap up lid is amazingly convenient. Looooooooovvvvee it!!!!!!!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
I just recently cut my hair dye to damage and I purchased this Eco styling gel and it has become one of my favorite hair products... Who knew that an item at such an affordable cost would have a major effect on your hair. All I do is use wrap foaming style spray and style my hair and I will put the Eco feel in my edges and some parts of my hair and the style would come out perfectly. Definitely restocking this in my pantry as soon as the jar gets empty.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
I use this gel pretty regularly. I use it for my kids and for me. It works really well on my hair and my hair is pretty kinky and curly. My kids have curly hair as well and it works great. Only one of my kids has problems with it. It dries up in her hair and flakes really bad .
Dyamond W.
Texas
I love this brand of gel because it does not flake on my natural hair or my wigs. It is oily so if you don’t like oily products this is not for you. I like the fact that it doesn’t dry my hair out and have it looking dry, brittle and crunchy.
Jaziya M.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have natural hair and this is my Go-to. This is the best gel ever invented. This curls my hair and make sure it is slick and moisturized. I get this from Walmart and it's extra cheap!!! Go get yours asap. Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Eco Styler is my go to all time favorite gel. I have naturally curly hair and it works great for me. Doesn’t give me a hard crunchy hold. I can make my wash n’ go’s last up to 7 days with this gel. Definitely recommend.
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
I started the curly girl method recently and this is a cg approved gel and I fell in love with it, I use it right out of the shower with soaking wet hair and scrunch a lot, then let it air dry or if I'm in a hurry, diffuse half way and let the rest dry. When its fully dry, I scrunch up my hair (wavy 2a hair) and it feels so perfect, I get beautiful waves/curls every time I use this! I recommend this product to everyone but especially my curly hair girls or guys!!! Holy grail of gels and super gentle on your hair/scalp!
Bri K.
Washington
Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil is very good for everyday activity but if you are trying to work out you can forget about it. This product is worth the money and it last a very long time. If you want something the has a strong hold and is thick eco gel is for you.
Matthews W.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve never liked using gel ever until I found this product even though they’re being taken down for not being safe. I’m no expert but this gel is great it holds perfectly my hair doesn’t move around. I brought at Walmart and it lead me to buy way more!!! It’s safe to me
Vickey F.
I absolutely love Eco styling gel, especially when I do my two strand twist. It’s cheap and makes my curl pop and define. You can purchase this in any store you go in. I love he entire line of ECO professional stying gel. I would definitely buy it again and again..it’s a must have if you have natural hair
Modern C.
Brampton, ON
Does this work best on dry or wet hair?
MARQUITA J.
Does this gel hold well and last long ,and does it leave white residue behind?
Cabria C.
Greensboro, NC
Does it flake?
Christina S.
Can this be used when styling natural hair? Like can you use it for twist outs, bantu knots, etc?
Vanessa W.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a go to product for all hair types?

Amazon