Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil

by Eco

#1 in Hair Gel

Eco® Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil.

Alcohol free.

Max hold 10.

For all hair types.

Moisturizes hair and scalp, tames frizz.

No flake, no tack, anti-itch.

UV protection.

Is this good on curly hair ?
Does this products hold hair and edges ?
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler is this product long lasting on natural hair ?
Start your review of Eco Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil!
miami gardens, FL
I love this product and when I get a chance plan to buy it or one of the other containers. I used it for my edges and they lasted over a day without reapplying. I do recommend this product for my natural hair girls who edges don't stay with what product they use.
Light Brown / Heat Protection, Split Ends, Straightening / Normal, Curly, Kinky
I really like this gel, makes wonders with curly hair and has no damage added by long term using.ir. the.only problem I find is that some-times it gets flaky and leaves your hair a bit stiff. But overall great product.
Miramar, FL
Although I love Eco, my go to is the castor oil styling gel . With this olive oil line, I had a slight reaction in which my face became irritated wherever excess product fell . I’m not too sure what it is about this particular gel but it flakes fast than other Eco gels I’ve used and I wouldn’t recommend.
Dark Brown / Curls / Curly
Orlando, FL
I almost didn't buy this product because people either loved it or hated it . I also heard it was hard to find other products that mixed well with it. I must say I do not regret purchasing it and it was at an amazing price! Will definitely be being it again :)
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Curly
If you’re looking for a cheap and effective gel then this is the product for you. Eco styler is known for having good gems but this gives the the most hold for the longest time. Very easy to use and wash, and it doesn’t give you flakes or leave hair very hard and crunchy. Definitely worth buying
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Kinky, Coarse
I love me some eco so it is definitely not cancelled in my book. One of the most affordable curl defining stylers out there. I no longer use it for twists out but it is still great for slicking down edges and high puff styles. Doesn’t have the best ingredients but it certainly gets the job done.
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Curly, Kinky, Coarse
Brooklyn, NY
The best for styling curly hair! I started using it because of my roommate and im inlove. My curls stay in place without being crunchy. Its notheavy in my hair and it doesnt leave a white residue which is a huge plus! This will be the only gel ill purchase!
Black / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Color Treated
Covington , GA
I love eco gel , i love how it keeps your edges laid but one thing i hate the most about eco gel when wearing braids and swooping edges or trying to make it neat,the gel dries my root and it starts to loc but thats the only issue overall i love it
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Kinky, Thick
Las Vegas
I own every single one of these gels and I absolutely love them . They help restore my curls and help slick back my hair well and it’s a must for doing edges . I definitely recommend this to everyone ! Me and all my siblings use these products and they’re great and last for a long time !
Tucson , AZ
This gel offers amazing hold. It has a thick consistency which, works well for my super curly hair. I'm not a fan of the sent but overall it was very effective and got the job done. I gave it a four star because it dried my hair out a little.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beaumont, TX
5 months ago
Darline D. • 5 months ago
Yes! This is what I use for ‘bun days’, my edges or just go curly days. Doesn’t make your hair stiff and you don’t have to use so much of it.
Morgantown, WV
6 months ago
What is the difference between this and Eco Professional Styling Gel Krystal? I have the latter but I’m not impressed with the hold at all.
Daeja T. • 5 months ago
In my opinion the green eco has a better hold then the Krystal one and the Krystal one gets flaky but that on my hair.