BY ECO #51 in Hair Gel

Eco® Professional Styling Gel Krystal.

Alcohol free.

10 Max hold.

For all hair types.

Defines, adds body and shine.

No flake, no tack, anti-itch.

UV protection. see more...

• How does this gel differ from the olive oil one? I'm usin...2 Answers
Sirena N.
If I could give this product 100 stars I would. I  have curly/wavy hair that almost reaches my waist and I was originally using the Devacurl stylers. However, those were really expensive and I had to use so much! I needed a cheaper alternative and bought this on the recommendation of some YouTubers. I was not disappointed! This stuff is amazing!

It has a very odd texture for a gel, it almost feels like a really thick glue, because it is pretty sticky. I use almost a handful of this on soaking wet hair and it never weighs down my curls or dries them out as long as I have a good leave-in conditioner. It never leaves my hair crunchy or flakey and also works as a refresher when watered down a bit. You HAVE to try this if you are looking for a cheap curly styler!
Roselyn U.
Brooklyn, NY
So glad a stumbled upon this product in Target! I was looking for a good gel to do my boyfriends braids with and this did not disappoint. I has a light sent and holds really well. He has super thin straight hair and it worked well on it. I ended up giving it a try on my 3C curls and I LOVED IT. My hair didn't frizz and it didn't crunch up like the gels I've used in the past. It doesn't flake and alcohol free  is a huge plus for me. Can't wait to try the Olive Oil one!
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
for my type of hair i have 1b,2b type & this works amazingly , ive done high buns, sleekbacks , & ponytails with this gel & a hard brush are amazing. i must say tho if you have it on all day your hair is gonna moldy & dry but it stays in place. i love it sm , i love eco styler the brand is great for us black people or mixed people who have a hard time trying to do a hairstyle that requires it to last long. i have bought at least three bottles of this already. best for curly hair , styles: sleek backs, high buns, edges, ponytails. ❤️
Halima K.
Bronx, NY
This product works really well if you want a gel with a strong hold! Its affordable and best if you want to get rid of fly aways for a nice sleek look. All you have to do is apply the gel to damp hair, brush the fly aways (go over it a couple times if you have thick hair), and then wrap a satin scarf around your hair for a bit. After this is done your hair will be nicely laid. It also works well for a range of curly/kinky hair types from 3a-4c and more. The only critique that I have is that it doesn't shine as much and for certain hairstyles, I want a nice shiny sleek look. What I usually do to compromise this is I'd use this gel for my edges and then the eco styler gel in the black container for my whole head to get the shine, sometimes I combine the two. Eco Styler Styling Gel 32 oz. Super Protein Black
Renatta L.
acworth
This is my favorite gel!!! This gel slicks my hair back like no other gel can. My hair is very thick and a lot of gel dosen’t work on my hair,but when I started to use this gel my life changed. This product helps with holding the frizz and giving a great sturdy hold. The best part about it is that this gel will not get crispy/hard. You can even reapply more the next day which will also not make it crispy. Which is why I recommended this product for you to buy!!!!
Chisom U.
Austell, GA
Eco styler gel will always have a special place in my heart being an OG natural hair product lol. This one in particular is one of my faves because of its hold, and flakes less than others I have used. This product works very well, but my only issue is I wish it has a bit more hold especially for the girls with the tighter curls (4a-4c) but either way I still love this product and it will continue to be a staple.
Nageé C.
Gary, IN
I absolutely hate this clear eco gel on my natural hair. It makes make hair hard and dry even after applying my hair oils. Guys use the other ones. But if want you want to mold you hair for a prolonged hair style use this
Vee D.
Chicago
I was so satisfied with the smell of the product. It was so good. It also adds some moisture to my hair. I have not experienced flaking at all so far. Previously I hated using gel but now I am really loving it.
Loriann V.
I was all for this gel until I found out that even though it works great it has liquified plastic in it which don’t allow moisture to your scalp which for me is bad since I already have a dry scalp. Defiantly looking for more natural options
L M.
Tullahoma, TN
This is my favorite gel currently for my low porosity 2B/3c hair. After my hair dries it feels like nothing is on it. I like that it is parables free. It tamed frizz well.
Cristina C.
Warrensburg, MO
How does this gel differ from the olive oil one? I'm using the olive oil one right now and I like it and want to try the other ones from eco.