Eco-Products EPBRHC16EW Evolution World 24% PCF Hot Drink Cups- 16 oz. - Purple- 1000/Carton

BY NONE

Do your part to help the environment with these eco-friendly hot cups made from recycled fiber, On product display of green commitment, Leak-proof interior lining and comfortable, smooth-rolled rim, Cup Type: Hot; Capacity (Volume): 16, 000 oz; Material(s): Post-Consumer Fiber; Color(s): Purple, see more...

D M.
These cups are excellent for coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Solid construction for hot or cold beverages ,the material kept your hand from burning, no leaks.Nice designs too.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
I love having these cups around to take my coffee on the go! Let's face it, life can be a little crazy, and it seems we are always running around, especially in the morning AND if you have kiddos, like me!
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
A nice sturdy cup, does the job well and keeps beverages hit without burning your hands. I like the lids that are flat rather then the ones that have the lip to drink out of.
Katie H.
These are awesome cups to take on the go! It's nice for when I accidentally leave my travel mug at work and can grab one of these perfect sized cups instead.
Kris K.
These are great! They're really good quality and very versatile. You can use it for so much more other than coffee, tea, cocoa, or hot beverages.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Very sturdy, quality made cup. It's great for coffee or hot tea, on the go. It doesn't burn your hand to hold. love eco friendly products!
Joan D.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like how it is eco friendly. A lot of people drink coffee and throw away the cups. You'll feel better than it is eco friendly.
Janet C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I got these to take my coffee or tea to work in the morning. They are so convenient. Great price for all the cups you get.
Baylie D.
Alva, OK
This makes taking my coffee with me on the go 100X's easier! Its eco friendly and super easy to carry around with you!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Wish more restaurants would use cups like this being recycled would help and these are really good ones.