BY ECO NUTS SOAP NUTS

Eco Nuts Soap Nuts
  • "I've started using them on our class recently as well and love it. " in 1 review
  • "this is a great product for cleaning hands and giving them a soft finnish without drying them out, has a very nice smell but not a over powering smell" in 1 review
  • "was recommended by a friend and I would recommend it to others." in 1 review
Kirbee N.
Sioux Center, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought a trial size of Eco Nuts, and for those who don't know, this isn't your standard soap. It's actually tree nuts that contain high levels of saponin, which acts like a soap, without the foaming and buildup that lots of modern detergents have. I use cloth diapers, but I also have two kids (4 and 1), and a husband who is a bike mechanic. I want a soap that performs well, but won't ruin our diapers. I was impressed with the performance of the soap. You actually have a small bag of the nuts that you keep in the machine for each load. At the time I had a standard top-load machine, and I plan to reorder another sample now, because we've recently purchased a front load machine.

My only complaints are the hassle of fishing out the bag from the load before it heads to the dryer. Obviously with the liquid, you wouldn't have this problem, but that is a significant cost increase. The soap nuts are pretty affordable for "green" washing options. Each bundle of nuts washing about 10 loads.
Kayla P.
I love Eco nuts, they were recommended to me by a family I work for. They are SO easy to use, you just throw 4-5 soap nuts in the little sack that comes with it and toss it in your laundry. Boom, done! My clothes have come out feeling much softer! Eco nuts are also better for the material of your clothes - helping them last longer. Pairs well with the wool balls you can also buy to throw in the dreyer. It doesn't work all that well for stains - so use a pre treatment for stains! Works out great :)
Sarah G.
Crystal River, FL
I use the eco nuts laundry nuts. I buy the 100 load box and they work great I have 4 children and it gets all the kid and teenager smells out. I don't have to use stain boosters as much as I did before. Only on the really bad stains cause these nuts get all the others out no problem. These work great for the people who have a lot of allergies. They keep your washer from getting build up on it and in it. Definitely try these.
Theresa E.
Charlotte, NC
Seriously. I love this thing. Received it in a subscription box and we are a cloth diapering family- this stuff is genius. :) It's as all natural as you can get which makes it awesome for sensitive baby booties and doesn't leave any sickeningly sweet unnatural smell. It just is clean, that's it! Simple, right? It's so easy to use, just toss them in and let them go to work - and lasts forever! Swear by it!
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
These wash our clothes well and do just as good of a job as regular laundry detergent. I don't notice any difference between regular detergent and Eco nuts. The only thing I miss is the scent that regular detergent can leave on clothes. But, I just add some washer whiffs from scentsy to my laundry and it's perfect.
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH
These work great! I bought them primarily for use with my cloth diapers. They still keep my diapers clean and fresh like my previous detergent did but they aren't getting worn out as quickly from the detergent's harsh chemicals. I've started using them on our class recently as well and love it.
Michelle B.
Arizona
We love Eco Nuts. This is our back up brand of laundry detergent. We definitely like it because they're cloth diaper friendly and don't leave behind horrible chemical residue.
Olivia F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great natural alternative! Works very well and I would definitely recommend! You don’t have to worry about causing a reaction in eczema or any irritation!
Alexis F.
El Paso, TX
We use this on our diapers and regular laundry and we love it! I love that its natural too. was recommended by a friend and I would recommend it to others.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product for cleaning hands and giving them a soft finnish without drying them out, has a very nice smell but not a over powering smell
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
I just purchased these online because they seemed like a much better and planet friendly option than your typical laundry detergent. How do I make sure that they are as effective as possible? Do they leave your clothes smelling fresh? Are they powerful enough to remove stains, or do I need to supplement with spray and wash?