Eco Natural Cannabis Sativa Oil Natural Moisturizer Leave-in Conditioner

by eco natural cannabis

An intensely deep conditioner formulated with a blend of Cannabis Sativa and other exotic oils. Specifically created to restore, repair, strengthen and revitalize your hair and scalp with natural oils to tame split ends and reconstruct damaged hair cuticles.

A blend of Cannabis Sativa and other exotic oils.; Natural Oils to tame split ends; Vitamins A, D, & E; Intensive Conditioners to mend & reconstruct damaged hair cuticles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eco Natural Cannabis Sativa Oil Natural Moisturizer Leave-in Conditioner!
YORK, ON
The first time I bought this product I had high expectations since CDB has such beneficial properties. I was not let down! My hair was moisturized without reapplication for 3 days. I just scrunched a bit of water in it in the morning and was good to go. Also if you were wondering, it's travel safe! I traveled from Toronto to Barabdos and had no issues going through the airport.

Looking for your answer?