BY ECO-ME

Eco-me's air fresheners were formulated without harsh preservatives sulfates dyes or colorants. It's time to clean without anxiety. This product was developed to be family and pet friendly. There is no overpowering chemical smell or resonating film. Just enjoy the pleasant berry fragrance and relax knowing that your children and pets are safe from harm. Features Family safe earth-friendly ingredients. Natural plant extracts. Healthy + clean + fresh Unit Size - 8 Pack of 6 1 case Dimension - 7 L x 5 W x 7 H in. Item Weight - 4.02 lbs. Ingredients Ingredients We Trust - Water Vegetable Glycerin Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside (Plant-Derived Solubilizer) Natural Plant Essential Oils Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) Potassium Sorbate (Food-Grade Preservative) Vitamin D. Warning Our products are all natural and safe made with food-grade & plant-based ingredients even so the law requires us to provide a Caution Warning - Keep out of reach of children & pets. Avoid eye contact if contact occurs flush with water. If swallowed drink water and contact a physician. Direction Shake well. Spray generously throughout home. Great for freshening cars and on the go. see more...