Eco-Me Dog Clean Spray, Lavender, 8 oz

Eco-Me Dog Clean SprayNatural formula is safe and gentle on your pet's skin and coat. Simply spray on and let air dry to freshen your dog's coat. Can also be used as a room freshener and pet bed spray. The fresh, light scent will have your dog smelling fresh and clean. Our chemical free formula is made with natural safe ingredients. Eco-Me Dog Clean Spray is a great solution for keeping your dog smelling fresh and clean between grooms. see more...

Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
When my dogs go outside and come back in they carry the smell of outdoors with them i use this lavendar spray to keep my doggies fresh and smelling great. Its easy to use and a little goes a long way. and my dogs even love that i let them on the couch with me afterwards. this is a great product to use in between washes. and it smells great.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I need to get this! This is great for the in-between for grooming, and I love that its something I don't have to worry about my dog ingesting!