Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesEco Living Friendly Elfbrands
Kleen Free Naturally,Natural Enzymes, Non-Toxic, Organic, USDA Ecologically Safe, Insect Eliminator, Treatment and Cleaner - (32 oz Concentrate)

Kill not only fleas and lice, but keep them from returning with this bottle of kleen-free concentrate. While it effectively kills pests, it is hypoallergenic and pesticide free, so it is safe for human use.

I use this for fleas what do you use this for?
Does this smell bad?? Work well?
does this actually work??
Start your review of Eco Living Friendly Elfbrands Kleen Free Naturally,Natural Enzymes, Non-Toxic, Organic, USDA Ecologically Safe, Insect Eliminator, Treatment and Cleaner - (32 oz. Concentrate)!
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Great product, highly versatile & concentrated for convenient extended use! I use it as a bodywash for managing severe skin allergies & it works incredibly well! Better than advertised! Highly reccomend to anyone looking for skin ailment remedies, mite or parasite eradication, cleaning anything or even as a pet shampoo!
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
This works really well. It’s non toxic which I really appreciate as a parent of a small kid.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
1,246 reviews
This is a great product from a great brand. I love that this product is eco friendly and not only that, it is decently priced. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,950 reviews
This is actually perfect for cleaning my house and everything because it rids the time of allergens from my cat