Eco Lips Pure & Simple Lip Balm Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Laura V.

BY ECO LIPS

Organic kiwi and strawberry flavors pack a fruity juicy punch in this 100% edible moisturizing balm. 0.15 oz. tubes

Laura V.
I love the smell 😍 I use a lot of lip balms that smell good but they are not moisturizing...this lip balm is super moisturizing leaves my lips smooth and soft...it's not greasy or sticky...you should give it a try I promise it won't disappoint
Dawn D.
I'm obsessed with EcoLips! I love that the ingredients are all simple and natural. For less than $2 at Mom's Organic Market, I can stock up on them.
Denise L.
Sun Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am in love with this lip balm it gives a shine to your lips while keeping them moisturize.
Debi H.
Love that it is all natural. Makes lips feel so soft and moist. Very reasonable priced
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
Love the smell of this and it leaves your lips simply smooth and helps when chapped
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
Love these lip balms...they are not greasy and it has a really nice smell to it!
Kaylyn Z.
MN
I'm in love with the smell and also the greatness of no bad chemicals inside it
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This lip balm taste amazing, eco friendly and works amazing at nourishing the lips and making them super soft.

Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
I got this in a monthly subscription box and loved it! Not only is it organic and made of great ingredients it is very moisturizing. It's not waxy, not greasy, and doesn't just melt off your lips. It applies very smoothly no tugging. There is a mild fragrance, so if you don't like your lip products to smell you might not like this lip balm.
Jessica E.
Wellness Guru Expert
This was quite comfortable on the lips - went on smooth and creamy and performed quite well as far as moisturizing my lips went. These specific lip balms are organic, cruelty free, Gluten free, GMO free, Petroleum free; they are made with 100% renewable energy too. If that wasn't enough to get you hopping on board to give this a try the balm is also 100% edible! I don't think anyone goes around buying balms to eat, but it's a fun and cool fact none-the-less! My only complaint is that the scent of the product was too strong for me. I loved using this, but found myself refraining after a while because it was quite overwhelming personally - great product otherwise.
Alexandra S.
Does this leave your lips greasy?