Eco Lips - Organic Lip Scrub Brown Sugar - 0.5 oz. uploaded by Kristin M.Eco Lips - Organic Lip Scrub Brown Sugar - 0.5 oz. uploaded by Carisa P.

BY ECO LIPS

Smooth dry rough lips with this delicious lip exfoliant. Organic Fair Trade Certified sugar gently buffs away flaky skin. Organic coconut oil olive oil and jojoba moisturize and protect while the flavor of brown sugar transports you to your favorite bakery. Treat your lips to this sweet surprise Features 60% Fair Trade Certified Ingredients. USDA ORGANIC 100% EDIBLE GLUTEN FREE CRUELTY FREE GMO FREE Size - 0.5 oz. Brown Sugar Ingredients Fair Trade Certified *Sucrose (Sugar) Fair Trade Certified *Sucrose (Brown Sugar) *Vanilla Flavor *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil *Cera Alba (Beeswax) *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Non-GMO Tocopherols (Vitamin E) *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract *Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia) Leaf Extract. *Certified Organic Ingredients Direction Gently rub on lips. Wipe off or lick off remaining sugar see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chantel N.
I absolutely LOVE lip scrubs, but finding the perfect one can be difficult. This is one of my favorites because it is the perfect combination of a lush's lip scrub and ELF's lip exfoliating lip treatment. I would defiantly recommend buying this is you have chapped lips or wear Matte lipsticks often!
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Super lovely! This leaves my lips super soft and I love all of the natural ingredients. The only downside is that this is a more difficult product to find. I've gotten it at Whole Foods for about $10 bucks.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Brown Sugar
If you have crusty dry lips then you need this asap this really transforms your dry looking lips to very soft and luscious very kissable nice cute packaging and I would buy it again since it contains natural ingredients
Alison B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Mint
I love this lip scrub! I have been dissatisfied in the past with scrubs that were not "scrubby" enough, but the sugar crystals in this are big and give a nice scrubbing to your lips. The mint scent/taste is definitely a plus and leaves your lips feeling nice and fresh.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong
Review for: Vanilla Bean, Brown Sugar
Loooooooove these!!!!! These smell and taste so good, I almost want to eat them!!! They also leave my lips feeling so soft and smooth!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Brown Sugar
I really enjoyed this exofoliates really well left lips clean and silky and moisturized it was worth the cost
Alley H.
Natrona Hts, PA
What can I say, it's a lip scrub. This product does its job, it takes all the dead skin off of my lips. Smooth as a babies bottom.. But it didn't wow me, I'm not saying everyone should run out and buy it. But it worked.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I love this product!!! Eco is a great organic company. It tastes great...(I always lick it off...lol) Anyway the packaging and it comes with a lot of product in each tub. Great value for the amount of product that is coming and it is an all natural product so, I got so excited.
Andrea M.
Definitely works😄 I personally love this product it leaves lips very soft and smooth perfect to use before applying liquid lipsticks for those perfect smooth looking lips
Zoe B.
Titusville, PA
I love this product makes your lips very soft!
I would say this is a good valued product and not at all expensive! Not the best product I have tried but close! I definitely recommend this to you and others!
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Can I find these in stores? If so which? Thanks
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a gentle lip exfoliator?
Monica M.
Any other ingredients other than sugar, jojoba and coconut oil?
Jaleasa A.