Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz.

by Eco Lips

Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. (7g) Eco Lips Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey will please your lips with a soft and supple vanilla honey Mongo Kiss. Certified organic mongongo oil from Zambia, Africa combined with Fair Trade Certified cocoa butter provide essential nutrients for your lips. Bliss out with this kissable ingredient combination. Mongo Kiss Lip Balms feature certified organic ingredients and Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter infused with Mongongo Oil, a nutrient-rich oil from Zambia, Africa. Used for centuries by the Kung bushmen of the Kalahari to cleanse and moisturize their skin, Mongongo Oil is high in Vitamin E and other nutrients perfect for nourishing skin. A natural humectant (attracts and retains moisture), Mongo Kiss contains essential fatty acids necessary for your skin to create a flexible barrier that can prevent and repair skin damage. Eco Lips' Mongongo Oil is sourced from a small rural village, helping a group of women create self-worth while increasing their net-worth. USDA Organic Fair Trade Certified GMO Free Gluten Free Tube Made from Over 40% Recycled Material Where does Mongongo Oil Come From It is sourced from a rural village in Zambia, Africa. A social worker noticed the opportunity to help a group of women create an income by starting a business and learning how to efficiently harvest, process and perform quality assurance. The goal was to help them create more self-worth while increasing their net-worth. What are the traditional uses of Mongongo Fruit & Nut Oil Mongongo oil is used as a body rub by the Kung bushmen of the Kalahari to cleanse and moisturize their skin, and protect it against the harsh desert environment. The same tribe also eats the Mongongo fruit as their primary food. The nuts also contain: calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, and high concentrations of vitamin E.

Is this any good????????
Start your review of Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz.!
Product Highlights
“...than buttery, and it glides on nice and smooth. It also helps my wintery dry cracks and lines. I love this lip balm. And as an added bonus, it has natural ingredients and is cruelty free!” in reviews
Mansfield , WA
Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. uploaded by robbin K.
Fair trade ingredients, USDA organic, NON GMO, cruelty free, gluten free, and it works so well at moisturizing lips. I like the feeling when I rub my lips together, because it's so smooth. Plus, the scent is light and pleasant. I would like to buy this again and have this for every bag and car that I own.
Carencro, LA
This is my favorite cheap drug store lip balm. It's always smooth and keeps my lips soft. I never have to worry about them getting wind but or dry when I have this. I love the size of the lip balm. It's not like most that's smaller than a dime. If I were to change anything about this lip balm I would say to offer more "flavors". I live the fact that there is no tint to it like most have. I love that they arent all menthol. This is honestly a great product and very cheap. Please dont change. Just give us more flavors.
Elizabethton , TN
I absolutely love this line of lip balm(and lip products). The smell is amazing but they feel so buttery on the lips. I love it!! They last decently long as well. Love the whole line
Goreville, IL
Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. uploaded by Rachel E.
Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. uploaded by Rachel E.
Goes on smooth & is long lasting- two things that are definite musts when choosing a good lip balm. This one is priced right & does a great job moisturizing & protecting those sweet puckers & giving you 'kiss me' lips 24/7 while smelling & tasting incredible. I love it & I hope you will too. Peace ✌ Love ❤ #RachReviews #honeyvanilla #number1
Honestly I was iffy on this lip balm at first. I used to exclusively use burts bees lip balm because I felt like it was the only product that actually worked for me. I actually bought this because I read somewhere online that waxy products only help hold in moisture but they don't help heal so I thought I'd try something with more oils in it. Guys, I've been converted. For a little under 2 bucks you get a ton of product in this tube and not only does it feel amazing on the lips (especially right after exfoliating) it smells sooooo good! I love applying this stuff and I feel like my lips are so much healthier for it. I would recommend this to anyone. Seriously, guys. This lip balm is fantastic!
Granville
Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. uploaded by Jaime F.
Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. uploaded by Jaime F.
This is one of the best lip balm. It is moisturizing on my lips. I have used this product before. The price is not that bad. The packaging is ok I wouldn't say it is great but I wouldn't say it is bad earthier Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz.
Longmeadow, MA
Pucker up, buttercup, because this lip balm will give you pillow-y soft and kissable lips. ;) This lip balm is very moisturizing without feeling thick. It's more oily than buttery, and it glides on nice and smooth. It also helps my wintery dry cracks and lines. I love this lip balm. And as an added bonus, it has natural ingredients and is cruelty free!
Jesup, GA
Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. uploaded by Linzy C.
Sincerely, the best chappy stick I have ever bought! vanilla honey is my flavor of choice and its mongongo oil! only a tiny bit is needed it literally enveloped y lips in minutes and stayed for hours! yes yes yes!
I'm very obsessed with lip products especially balms and moisturizers and I'm very happy because this product is amazing it feels so nice and lasts a long time. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone and would buy this again and again!
Nettleton, MS
i found this at walmart for $2 and i love it. it's a very big tube as well. it's cruelty free and gluten free and i just love everything about it. it also applies very smoothly and it has a nice taste/scent. i definitely recommend this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...