Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz.

by Eco Lips

Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. (7g) Eco Lips Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey will please your lips with a soft and supple vanilla honey Mongo Kiss. Certified organic mongongo oil from Zambia, Africa combined with Fair Trade Certified cocoa butter provide essential nutrients for your lips. Bliss out with this kissable ingredient combination. Mongo Kiss Lip Balms feature certified organic ingredients and Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter infused with Mongongo Oil, a nutrient-rich oil from Zambia, Africa. Used for centuries by the Kung bushmen of the Kalahari to cleanse and moisturize their skin, Mongongo Oil is high in Vitamin E and other nutrients perfect for nourishing skin. A natural humectant (attracts and retains moisture), Mongo Kiss contains essential fatty acids necessary for your skin to create a flexible barrier that can prevent and repair skin damage. Eco Lips' Mongongo Oil is sourced from a small rural village, helping a group of women create self-worth while increasing their net-worth. USDA Organic Fair Trade Certified GMO Free Gluten Free Tube Made from Over 40% Recycled Material Where does Mongongo Oil Come From It is sourced from a rural village in Zambia, Africa. A social worker noticed the opportunity to help a group of women create an income by starting a business and learning how to efficiently harvest, process and perform quality assurance. The goal was to help them create more self-worth while increasing their net-worth. What are the traditional uses of Mongongo Fruit & Nut Oil Mongongo oil is used as a body rub by the Kung bushmen of the Kalahari to cleanse and moisturize their skin, and protect it against the harsh desert environment. The same tribe also eats the Mongongo fruit as their primary food. The nuts also contain: calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, and high concentrations of vitamin E.

Is this any good????????
Start your review of Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz.!
Product Highlights
“...than buttery, and it glides on nice and smooth. It also helps my wintery dry cracks and lines. I love this lip balm. And as an added bonus, it has natural ingredients and is cruelty free!” in reviews
Panorama City, CA
Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. uploaded by Alysia S.
Love how soft this is!!! No greasy film left over your lips, just feels so soft and smells AMAZING. You get such a good amount in the tube. And it's organic and cruelty free!!
Pauma Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor to this chapstick! I have to stop myself from licking my lips 😹 my sister gave this to me and I went through 3 in about 5 months!! And it’s such a deal for the product!
Omaha, NE
this lip balm is life saving! extremely moisturizing and leaves my lips super soft. i prefer this over my burt’s bees and carmex balms. the tube is huge and the price is unbeatable.
Las Vegas
Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. uploaded by Diana A.
This lip balm is a win win. It has more product than regular sized lip balms, and it’s sooooo moisturizing. The flavor is better than expected. One little thing I’m not so fond of is how big it actually is. When I apply it, I often have to wipe off around my lips because it overlaps. But other than that, it’s definitely worth your money.
Belmont, MA
A coworker recommended this lip balm to me so I looked it up on Amazon but didn’t have a chance to buy it before I found it in my local health food store. I am very prone to dry cracked lips in winter that bleed until they look like a cold sore and it’s just painful. When I found this lip balm I was headed to that hell place where your lips just burn from the cold and then I put this lip balm on and it COMPLETELY saved my lips. I’m in love and it’s only $2.50 which is less than the $5 balms also carried but it works so beautifully. This was my win for 2017. I’ve only used the honey vanilla but I’ve heard the peppermint is another favorite which I will try next. Update: I have tried other flavors and always return to this honey vanilla one bc it’s the most emollient and is my favorite!!
Gilbert, AZ
Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. uploaded by Anna S.
I was looking for a good chap stick for a while and then I found this one that really helps to mousturize dry lips. If my lips get super dry I use this product and it rescues my lips same or on the second day! Highly reccomend this product! Oh yeah, and it is organic too!
Ravenna , OH
Like the other flavor I’ve tried, this balm applies very smoothly. I had little to no buildup in the corners of my mouth during the course of the day, and it maintains its shape when stored in my jeans pocket at work.
Westwood, NJ
This is a great lip balm. It smells fantastic, isn't waxy or greasy and does a great job of moisturizing. I feel like it really is moisturizing my lips and not just leaving a waxy layer like some lip balms. I'm on my second tube already
My absolute favorite lip balm! The tube is much fatter than the traditional sized tube which I love. It covers more surface area that way. It's very moisturizing and the effects can be felt for a long time. I love the natural ingredients used in this too! I have on in each purse
I love this lip balm so much. Someone bought it for me one time, and I have used it like crazy. It smells so good, feels very smooth, and makes my lips very hydrated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...