BY ECO LIPS

Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz. (7g) Eco Lips Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey will please your lips with a soft and supple vanilla honey Mongo Kiss. Certified organic mongongo oil from Zambia, Africa combined with Fair Trade Certified cocoa butter provide essential nutrients for your lips. Bliss out with this kissable ingredient combination. Mongo Kiss Lip Balms feature certified organic ingredients and Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter infused with Mongongo Oil, a nutrient-rich oil from Zambia, Africa. Used for centuries by the Kung bushmen of the Kalahari to cleanse and moisturize their skin, Mongongo Oil is high in Vitamin E and other nutrients perfect for nourishing skin. A natural humectant (attracts and retains moisture), Mongo Kiss contains essential fatty acids necessary for your skin to create a flexible barrier that can prevent and repair skin damage. Eco Lips' Mongongo Oil is sourced from a small rural village, helping a group of women create self-worth while increasing their net-worth. USDA Organic Fair Trade Certified GMO Free Gluten Free Tube Made from Over 40% Recycled Material Where does Mongongo Oil Come From It is sourced from a rural village in Zambia, Africa. A social worker noticed the opportunity to help a group of women create an income by starting a business and learning how to efficiently harvest, process and perform quality assurance. The goal was to help them create more self-worth while increasing their net-worth. What are the traditional uses of Mongongo Fruit & Nut Oil Mongongo oil is used as a body rub by the Kung bushmen of the Kalahari to cleanse and moisturize their skin, and protect it against the harsh desert environment. The same tribe also eats the Mongongo fruit as their primary food. The nuts also contain: calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, and high concentrations of vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Pucker up, buttercup, because this lip balm will give you pillow-y soft and kissable lips. ;) This lip balm is very moisturizing without feeling thick. It's more oily than buttery, and it glides on nice and smooth. It also helps my wintery dry cracks and lines. I love this lip balm. And as an added bonus, it has natural ingredients and is cruelty free!" in 4 reviews
Tiffany A.
Honestly I was iffy on this lip balm at first. I used to exclusively use burts bees lip balm because I felt like it was the only product that actually worked for me. I actually bought this because I read somewhere online that waxy products only help hold in moisture but they don't help heal so I thought I'd try something with more oils in it. Guys, I've been converted. For a little under 2 bucks you get a ton of product in this tube and not only does it feel amazing on the lips (especially right after exfoliating) it smells sooooo good! I love applying this stuff and I feel like my lips are so much healthier for it. I would recommend this to anyone. Seriously, guys. This lip balm is fantastic!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
A coworker recommended this lip balm to me so I looked it up on Amazon but didn’t have a chance to buy it before I found it in my local health food store. I am very prone to dry cracked lips in winter that bleed until they look like a cold sore and it’s just painful. When I found this lip balm I was headed to that hell place where your lips just burn from the cold and then I put this lip balm on and it COMPLETELY saved my lips. I’m in love and it’s only $2.50 which is less than the $5 balms also carried but it works so beautifully. This was my win for 2017. I’ve only used the honey vanilla but I’ve heard the peppermint is another favorite which I will try next.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
i found this at walmart for $2 and i love it. it's a very big tube as well. it's cruelty free and gluten free and i just love everything about it. it also applies very smoothly and it has a nice taste/scent. i definitely recommend this
Rachel O.
Ravenna , OH
Like the other flavor I’ve tried, this balm applies very smoothly. I had little to no buildup in the corners of my mouth during the course of the day, and it maintains its shape when stored in my jeans pocket at work.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Goes on smooth & is long lasting- two things that are definite musts when choosing a good lip balm. This one is priced right & does a great job moisturizing & protecting those sweet puckers & giving you 'kiss me' lips 24/7 while smelling & tasting incredible. I love it & I hope you will too.
Peace ✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#honeyvanilla
#number1
Jaime F.
Granville
This is one of the best lip balm. It is moisturizing on my lips. I have used this product before. The price is not that bad. The packaging is ok I wouldn't say it is great but I wouldn't say it is bad earthier Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I'm super picky about lip balms. I hate when they feel waxy and when they leave a film on your lips. I'm so happy I found this! It's a soft, slick feeling that's so smooth. I also love that it's organic and fair trade. Its also the perfect amount of shine. Great buy!
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Sincerely, the best chappy stick I have ever bought! vanilla honey is my flavor of choice and its mongongo oil! only a tiny bit is needed it literally enveloped y lips in minutes and stayed for hours! yes yes yes!
Kassy C.
I'm very obsessed with lip products especially balms and moisturizers and I'm very happy because this product is amazing it feels so nice and lasts a long time. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone and would buy this again and again!