BY ECO LIPS

Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
A coworker recommended this lip balm to me so I looked it up on Amazon but didn’t have a chance to buy it before I found it in my local health food store. I am very prone to dry cracked lips in winter that bleed until they look like a cold sore and it’s just painful. When I found this lip balm I was headed to that hell place where your lips just burn from the cold and then I put this lip balm on and it COMPLETELY saved my lips. I’m in love and it’s only $2.50 which is less than the $5 balms also carried but it works so beautifully. This was my win for 2017. I’ve only used the honey vanilla but I’ve heard the peppermint is another favorite which I will try next.
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
Goes on smooth & is long lasting- two things that are definite musts when choosing a good lip balm. This one is priced right & does a great job moisturizing & protecting those sweet puckers & giving you 'kiss me' lips 24/7 while smelling & tasting incredible. I love it & I hope you will too.
Peace ✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#honeyvanilla
#number1
Jaime F.
Granville
This is one of the best lip balm. It is moisturizing on my lips. I have used this product before. The price is not that bad. The packaging is ok I wouldn't say it is great but I wouldn't say it is bad earthier Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Pucker up, buttercup, because this lip balm will give you pillow-y soft and kissable lips. ;) This lip balm is very moisturizing without feeling thick. It's more oily than buttery, and it glides on nice and smooth. It also helps my wintery dry cracks and lines. I love this lip balm. And as an added bonus, it has natural ingredients and is cruelty free!
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I'm super picky about lip balms. I hate when they feel waxy and when they leave a film on your lips. I'm so happy I found this! It's a soft, slick feeling that's so smooth. I also love that it's organic and fair trade. Its also the perfect amount of shine. Great buy!
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Sincerely, the best chappy stick I have ever bought! vanilla honey is my flavor of choice and its mongongo oil! only a tiny bit is needed it literally enveloped y lips in minutes and stayed for hours! yes yes yes!
Kassy C.
I'm very obsessed with lip products especially balms and moisturizers and I'm very happy because this product is amazing it feels so nice and lasts a long time. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone and would buy this again and again!
Rochelle B.
My absolute favorite lip balm! The tube is much fatter than the traditional sized tube which I love. It covers more surface area that way. It's very moisturizing and the effects can be felt for a long time. I love the natural ingredients used in this too! I have on in each purse
Alysia S.
Panorama City, CA
Love how soft this is!!! No greasy film left over your lips, just feels so soft and smells AMAZING. You get such a good amount in the tube. And it's organic and cruelty free!!
Alexis E.
I love this lip balm so much. Someone bought it for me one time, and I have used it like crazy. It smells so good, feels very smooth, and makes my lips very hydrated.