BY ECO LIPS

Heather G.
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Lip
I'm super picky about lip balms. I hate when they feel waxy and when they leave a film on your lips. I'm so happy I found this! It's a soft, slick feeling that's so smooth. I also love that it's organic and fair trade. Its also the perfect amount of shine. Great buy!
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Cincinnati, OH
This chapstick is amazing. I put it on every night before bed and I wake up with soft and smooth lips every morning
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Review for: Lip
Goes on smooth & is long lasting- two things that are definite musts when choosing a good lip balm. This one is priced right & does a great job moisturizing & protecting those sweet puckers & giving you 'kiss me' lips 24/7 while smelling & tasting incredible. I love it & I hope you will too.
Peace ✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#honeyvanilla
#number1
Linzy C.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Review for: Lip
Sincerely, the best chappy stick I have ever bought! vanilla honey is my flavor of choice and its mongongo oil! only a tiny bit is needed it literally enveloped y lips in minutes and stayed for hours! yes yes yes!
Jaime F.
Jaime F.
Granville
Review for: Lip
This is one of the best lip balm. It is moisturizing on my lips. I have used this product before. The price is not that bad. The packaging is ok I wouldn't say it is great but I wouldn't say it is bad earthier Eco Lips - Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Vanilla Honey - 0.25 oz.
Kassy C.
Kassy C.
Review for: Lip
I'm very obsessed with lip products especially balms and moisturizers and I'm very happy because this product is amazing it feels so nice and lasts a long time. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone and would buy this again and again!
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Review for: Lip
My absolute favorite lip balm! The tube is much fatter than the traditional sized tube which I love. It covers more surface area that way. It's very moisturizing and the effects can be felt for a long time. I love the natural ingredients used in this too! I have on in each purse
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Panorama city , CA
Review for: Lip
Love how soft this is!!! No greasy film left over your lips, just feels so soft and smells AMAZING. You get such a good amount in the tube. And it's organic and cruelty free!!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Lip
Pucker up, buttercup, because this lip balm will give you pillow-y soft and kissable lips. ;) This lip balm is very moisturizing without feeling thick. It's more oily than buttery, and it glides on nice and smooth. It also helps my wintery dry cracks and lines. I love this lip balm. And as an added bonus, it has natural ingredients and is cruelty free!