Eco Lips Mint Lip Scrub

Eco Lips Mint Lip Scrub

LIP SCRUB MINT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eco Lips Mint Lip Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Yesenia B.
New Carlisle, OH
Eco Lips Mint Lip Scrub uploaded by Yesenia B.
Cute little lip scrub for on the go! It has a pleasant smell and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and soft. ✨ I also really like how this product is cruelty free, organic and even gluten free! Highly recommend. ☺️
Chelsea M.
Inglewood, NE
Eco Lips Mint Lip Scrub uploaded by Chelsea M.
Eco Lips Mint Lip Scrub uploaded by Chelsea M.
I am obsessed with this lip scrub! It scrubs away all the dead and dry skin on my lips and makes my lips feel refreshed! This product is super affordable! And did I mention it tastes amazing!😍Eco Lips Mint Lip Scrub
DaShay C.
Vallejo, CA
Eco Lips Mint Lip Scrub uploaded by DaShay C.
I love it! Smells great, taste great! Its gentle enough to use daily and made from all natural and organic ingredients! I love it and would definitely suggest you try it, its universal for all skin types ! It's not expensive either! It exfoliates and moisturizes !

Looking for your answer?