Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesSkoy
Eco-friendly Cleaning Cloth (4-pack: Assorted Colors), Multi-use cloth By Skoy

Eco-friendly Cleaning Cloth (4-pack: Assorted Colors), Multi-use cloth By Skoy

by Skoy

All of our productsWalmartply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world. The cloth is a fabulous, absorbent, biodegradable and natural multi-use cloth. This re-usable cloth...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eco-friendly Cleaning Cloth (4-pack: Assorted Colors), Multi-use cloth By Skoy!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Eco-friendly Cleaning Cloth (4-pack: Assorted Colors), Multi-use cloth By Skoy uploaded by Courtney G.
I absolutely love these cloths ! I received these complimentary. Im a huge clean freak and finding something thatll help me out and save money , well here it is! These last awhile and easy to clean !!!!! Reasonably priced too , so when i need replacements i know where to go ! These are worth every penny !
Miami Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this cleaning cloth! I use it to pick up any spills in the kitchen or when water splashes out the sink. I also use it in my bathroom to clean the sink sometimes. this is a great eco friendly alternative to paper towels since it is super long lasting, easily washed, and picks up liquid easily. I also have the skoy scrubs and those are great too! I would definitely recommend picking both up :)
Mundelein
I've just started using Skoy and it's amazing! It works like a paper towel but better because you and reuse it.  Wet it before using and wring it out....wipe up your counter with just the right amount of moisture and you don't have to go back and dry.  It's washable and doesn't get that musty smell.  I've given my family members my extra ones and they love them. Get them on Amazon....about $8 for a 4 pack.
Lake City, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love that you can actually throw these in the washer when they get dirty! No more throwing sponges away every week!
Manalapan, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
If you’ve never used a Swedish dish cloth you should start. I’m obsessed with these Skoy Cleaning cloths. First off they’re made of all natural materials and non toxic dyes. You simply wet them and wrong them out. They can be used to clean up spills, and clean your kitchen and bathroom. They work great and the same if not better than a sponge for washing dishes in my opinion. You just clean these rags by wetting them and placing them in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. These cloths make me skip the paper towels.
Milton, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
These cloths are great!!! Just use them anywhere, then add them to your washer and reuse it!! Over and over again!! Help the planet and stop using sponges

Looking for your answer?