Eco-Friendly Bags Zipper Sandwich Bags 50 Pack

Ideal for packing sandwiches, pizza slices, subs, cookies, fruit, carrot sticks, chips and also household items. Great for grab-and-go snacking; simple and easy to use - great for kids Bags are designed to turn plastic into a material that has a completely different molecular structure that is bio-assimilated in the open environment, similar to the decomposition of a leaf.

Can I wear these as shoes?
Do these work as good as ziplock?
Where do you buy these?
Start your review of Eco-Friendly Bags Zipper Sandwich Bags 50 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I just recently switched my sandwich bags to these because I was trying out their trash bags and were impressed by them I'm also impressed with these. I recommend.
Belton , MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these zipper bags for carrots, celery, broccoli or whatever you choose to put in it. I love that it’s eco friendly and not hurting the environment. They work well and are made well. I definitely recommend these zipper bags for anyone that’s looking to become more eco friendly.
loveland , OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
i personally love these bags, they hold so much just like ziploc .. I would recommend these over ziploc because these are better for the environment and are less expensive than usual.
Philadelphia , PA
I’m all about loving on the environment and these bags help make it they much easier. Looking for an alternative to make a life style change can sometimes be challenging but it’s nice to know brands like this have your back in making the decisions easier
Pawleys Isl, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I just tried these this week. I can’t say that I have found these to be any better than regular sandwich bags. I do love that they are eco friendly but they don’t seem that much better for the price.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I wouldn’t use these for heavy foods or items but for packing snacks into lunch boxes, they’re perfect! The zipper closure can be a bit hard to line up but otherwise these are a great budget friendly and eco friendly bag.
I'm not exactly an eco friendly person, I try to be but I'm not strictly one and these are pretty neat! Especially since I pack my nephew snacks in little baggies every day for school.
Hopatcong, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
These work well and they do just as good as their competitors. They keep my food fresh and tasty. I recommend them, they aren’t too pricey for the amount you get. I will buy them again for sure, since they’re better for the environment.
Xenia , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I saw these at Sam’s club and thought I’d give them a go! They’re definitely better than most bags I’ve tried. I think I’ll be repurchasing soon! I would recommend these!
I will do anything to help this planet. Very very good. Work effectively and efficiently. Does what it is supposed to do. I’m not really sure if I’d purchase again but it’s a fair price and easy to use. I would probably recommend to my friends and family.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...