Eco-Friendly Bags Zipper Sandwich Bags 50 Pack

Ideal for packing sandwiches, pizza slices, subs, cookies, fruit, carrot sticks, chips and also household items. Great for grab-and-go snacking; simple and easy to use - great for kids Bags are designed to turn plastic into a material that has a completely different molecular structure that is bio-assimilated in the open environment, similar to the decomposition of a leaf.

Can I wear these as shoes?
Do these work as good as ziplock?
Where do you buy these?
Start your review of Eco-Friendly Bags Zipper Sandwich Bags 50 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Decorator Expert Level 5
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Jacksonville, FL
We loved using these eco friendly bags. They're perfect for snacks, sandwiches or even leftovers. We're happy they are earth friendly so we're helping the environment. I'd definitely recommend.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Anything eco-friendly is something I like to try. These bags are no exception!! I also like that there are 50 bags in one box. There is no use buying a box with 20 bags!
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a great product from a great brand. I love that this product is eco friendly and not only that, it is decently priced. I highly recommend this product.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am a green person, anything to help the environment and my kids. My kids eat snacks and sandwiches all the time and to know that it helps both its a win win
Clint, TX
You should all try this awsome eco friendly lunch bags irs a great way to express our love to earth and it work great the dame as oyher product i recommend
Love using these sandwhich bags for mutilple things. I using them to pack snacks in my purse and to wrap fruit to be portioned out in the refrigerator.
Cleveland, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like my eco-friendly zipper bag I use them for the kids lunches and don't feel guilty that they throw them in the trash instead of recycling
W Sacramento, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love using these for my children and husband when i pack up there lunch for the day. Works awesome. Especially for fryits and sandwhiches
Silver Spring, MD
Eco friendly is something i always look for when buying anything so these i just had to try! i love them use them for almost anything
Ask a question to the Influenster community...