ECO-Fill 2.0 Deluxe by Perfect Pod

by Perfect Pod Ez-cup

Find appliance parts and accessories at Target.com! Perfect pod - eco-fill 2.0 refillable coffee capsule allows you to use your favorite coffee and save money over using traditional k-cups. Eco-fill 2.0 can be used in all keurig 2.0 systems and most traditional k-cup brewers. Just fill with your favorite coffee and insert the eco-fill 2.0 as you would a k-cup. Eco-fill 2.0 is the best value and highest quality refillable single serve capsule on the market. The integrated micro etched stainless steel foil filter provides the best filtration possible in a permanent filter however ez-cup paper filters are recommended for espresso grind coffees and easy cleaning. The eco-fill 2.0 has.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ECO-Fill 2.0 Deluxe by Perfect Pod!
Jeff P.
ECO-Fill 2.0 Deluxe by Perfect Pod uploaded by Jeff P.
ECO-Fill 2.0 Deluxe by Perfect Pod uploaded by Jeff P.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased the upgraded Eco-Fill 2.0 by Perfect Pod at Target a few days ago and I couldn’t be more pleased. Definitely the best refillable K Cup I’ve purchased. Very easy to clean by hand but also dishwasher friendly! I hope this makes your morning brew a little less stressful! The Perfect Pod was around $10.00. I’m trying to do my part for the environment. Thank you for reading my review. Hakuna Matada!
Krysta T.
I really love this for my Keurig! There are many coffee flavors I want to try that don't come in the k-cups, so this is perfect. You just put the ground coffee into the cup and you're ready to go. Sometimes I notice very fine coffee grinds at the bottom of my coffee mug when I'm finished drinking it. It makes the coffee have somewhat of a grainy texture as well. I'm not sure if this is because of the coffee I am using, or because of the cup filter. Regardless, this is a great product.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
ECO-Fill 2.0 Deluxe by Perfect Pod uploaded by Heather S.
I LOVE my eco pods. I do use them with my Keurig 2.0 . when you first start with them , you'll find they need to be placed in JUST SO or they will not work. your machine will tell you it's not for Keurig. once I learned this , it works perfectly! I use ally favorite teas and coffee. I do not use a paper filter with them at all. just rinse out grounds after each use!
Marie N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I had some difficulty installing this filter. I followed the minimal directions but my Keurig 2.0 model's lid didn't close all the way. I felt like I had to apply too much pressure and was worried about breaking my Keurig. The filter was returned.

Looking for your answer?