Eco-Dent Ultimate Essential MouthCare

Natural Daily Rinse and Oral Wound Cleanser Oral Debriding Agent Spicy-Cool Cinnamon A Potent Time-Tested Blend of 14 Essential Oils with CoQ-10, Echinacea, Goldenseal & Baking Soda Alcohol Free Used and recommended by Dentists, Oral Surgeons and Periodontists see more...

asha s.
This is THE BEST mouthwash we have ever used! I dilute it by thirds & it still leaves my mouth minty fresh & clean. We also use it full strength after dentist appointments for rapid healing & help with discomfort. We haven't used anything else like this.
I've only been using it a few days and I already have seen improvements with my gums. It is a must buy for anyone who is interested in improving their oral health.This product also works great when you get a cut, bite or cold sore in your mouth. It debrides, or takes away, the dead skin and cleans the spot to allow it to heal. simply great and must try.
Teresa H.
Riverside, CA
This is an all natural powder tooth-care product that you use like regular toothpaste. Get your brush wet, add powder, and brush away. It is very convenient for travel but I found I prefer paste for everyday use.