BY ECO-DENT

Natural Daily Rinse and Oral Wound Cleanser Oral Debriding Agent Spicy-Cool Cinnamon A Potent Time-Tested Blend of 14 Essential Oils with CoQ-10, Echinacea, Goldenseal & Baking Soda Alcohol Free Used and recommended by Dentists, Oral Surgeons and Periodontists see more...

Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Riverside, CA
This is an all natural powder tooth-care product that you use like regular toothpaste. Get your brush wet, add powder, and brush away. It is very convenient for travel but I found I prefer paste for everyday use.
asha s.
asha s.
This is THE BEST mouthwash we have ever used! I dilute it by thirds & it still leaves my mouth minty fresh & clean. We also use it full strength after dentist appointments for rapid healing & help with discomfort. We haven't used anything else like this.
I've only been using it a few days and I already have seen improvements with my gums. It is a must buy for anyone who is interested in improving their oral health.This product also works great when you get a cut, bite or cold sore in your mouth. It debrides, or takes away, the dead skin and cleans the spot to allow it to heal. simply great and must try.