BY ECO-DENT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

ECO-DENT 1x 2 OZ DAILYCARE MINT TOOTHPOWDER, Ounce for ounce, and brushing for brushing, contains more minerals essential for strong, healthy teeth than any other dental care product, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walgreens
K W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will admit I picked this up on a whim from Vitacost. I have tried making my own toothpaste from baking soda and it hurt my gums, so I didn't have high expectations.
I actually love it.
Squirting some of the powder into my palm with a few drops of water, then I grind my brush into it and start brushing. This stuff has slowly loosened up tartar and calculus that other natural toothpastes have ignored. I plan on repurchasing for sure.