New ParentDiaperingDiapersNaty
Eco by Naty Size 5 Pants 20 ct Pack

Eco by Naty® Size 5 Pants 20 ct Pack

by Naty

Founded in 1994 in Sweden by Marlene Sandberg, the Swedish mum who decided the world needed a better nappy/diaper.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eco by Naty® Size 5 Pants 20 ct Pack!
Marielle S.
Ascheberg, Nordrhein
Ich finde diese Windeln einfach klasse. Sie haben eine super Saugleistung. Gerade bei denn meisten nachhaltigen Windeln ist genau dies nicht gewährleistet. Ich finde lediglich denn preis wirklich sehr hoch pro Windeln und leider kaum günstigere Großpackete
Candace W.
Ridgewood, NJ
These work pretty well but my son must use the potty immediately before bed to have a chance of avoiding wetting his bed. We are working on him getting potty trained during sleep, so we see it as letting him know not to go potty in the bed while mitigating damage some. I would recommend with warnings.
Hayleigh J.
Great product with no leaking or rubbing. We have fewer rashes in these nappies too. Great for the environment in comparison to regular ones and easy for the wee one to pull up and down as we are potty training without any accidental ripping as she does so.
Katie C.
Sherwood Park, AB
I love naty brand diapers, they are made with natural materials that are better for my sons skin. These fit my son best and I love that they are certified but several different European environmental agencies as well as asthma and allergies associations and dermatologists. They didn’t leak or give me headaches I just wish they were easier to find where I live

Looking for your answer?