ECNTRCQT BLUSH uploaded by Ardit C.

BY STEVE MADDEN

With sporty rubber soles and plush quilted uppers, ECNTRCQT marries comfort and luxury. Style these slip-ons with elevated athleisure looks. Man-made upper material Man-made lining Man-made sole 1 inch platform see more...

Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I love the shoes and they’re super comfortable I did end up getting the Steve Madden versions as well but in the shade and Black they’re very very comfortable and every day use or able to use this under jeans or even parent with a pair of nice leggings
Lauren M.
Elmhurst, IL
Love these shoes! I have them in blush and black! My favorite thing about them is how you can wear them with everything! They’re super comfortable and totally affordable! I would recommend these to all my friends if they didn’t already have their own pair!
shannon s.
Freehold, NJ
These are the best shoes ever. I’ve had them for a really long time now and I’ve gotten great use out of them. I really want to buy another pair and I wish I had them in all colors. these are great every day shoes and you can really wear them with anything
Lauren L.
Oxnard
I actually bought these in a similar style in black and they were surprisingly very comfortable. I am very happy with how durable they are consider I wear them on a regular basis. I would definitely buy it in a second color.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
I probably wear this every single day, they are my favorite shoe! Super comfy, lightweight and easy to style with. My only “issue” is they are hard to clean but I also wear the everyday so it’s my fault they are so dirty
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
I have these in black and absolutely love them! I bought these during my pregnancy when my feet swelled so badly one day at work I went out and bought these on my lunch break and they’ve been a staple ever since!
Vetzali T.
N Las Vegas , NV
Super comfy shoes, easy to slip on so they’re great for on the go! Every outfit does with them, you can dress them up or dress them down! I definitely recommend y’all getting these beautiful shoes!
Gabrielle W.
Flushing, NY
I love these sneakers but after awhile they do hurt your feet... not sure if it’s just me. I recommend not wearing these for a long period of time. They are very affordable though!!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I was given the sneakers as a gift. I actually have these in black. They are really comfortable shoes. But, when you have to break them in, it's painful! They cut a little on your ankle but as soon as you break them in you should be good to go. I did bring these to California and I wore them one day in San Francisco. I was in agony but it's only because these aren't meant for walking. Overall, I love them and would recommend!
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
These sneakers were a treat to myself over the summer when I realized I had no nice looking sneakers. They're comfortable and stylish, and I love the dusty rose color. They complement most any casual/dressy casual outfit. They're worth the price, but I'll admit my feet do get tired after standing in these for a while.
Aliya S.