Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Kelley C.Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Lana S.

BY ECLOS

Eclos Anti-Aging Skin Renewal Clay Mask 2.5 Oz Kaolin clay and the plant-based extracts found in PhytoPlex24 such as anti-oxidizing Green Tea and invigorating Rosemary have long been known to help detoxify and clarify skin. Now, with the addition of... see more...

• Can you find this product at a local drug store?1 Answers
  • I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how lo...1 Answers
  • Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not overly impressed with this mask. It did leave my skin feeling soft after use but it also made me very red for the rest of the day after use, you could see a fine line where the product didn't touch my skin and where it did. So I discontinued use.
Diane P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this mask at a time when my face would break out. This product really helped calm my skin and helped get impurities out of my face. It was very gentle, which is great because I have pretty sensitive skin.
Lana S.
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
Love this clay mask! From the moment I put it on I feel a difference! Feels really refreshing! Bought it at Walgreens and it was fairly inexpensive! First time using it and loved it! Can't think of a single thing they could improve on. Amazing product!
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
This mask smells really good and it really does make my face feel tighter and brighter. The only downside is that after I used it twice a week I'm starting to breakout more, I know thats how some products work but its a scary thought if my skin reverts back to my adolescence years
Lauren T.
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
Used this face mask the other day and loved how it left my skin and pores looking. There was some redness to my face after but it went away pretty quickly. Also i like that its antiaging, its never to early to try to prevent wrinkles
Chelsea F.
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
I got to try this mask for free with a purchase at ulta. I really loved it. I have super dry skin, and it made my skin feel firm without drying it out. It had a cooling sensation while it was setting on my face. My skin felt a little tingly after I took it off, but nothing that caused alarm.
Heather D.
Warrenville, SC
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
This feels amazing! There is nothing like after a long week putting on an amazing mask that you know will work. This mask goes well with a glass of wine and a great chick flick.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
The clay mask works amazing. I use it for both me and my husband. Makes our poor smaller. My husband's are huge. And clears my face up when I have blemishes.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask of clay is good I am not very assiduous to use it but this mask is good and the best thing is that it is natural that it does not damage the skin
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
Really love this stuff. Lighter than most clay masks, still makes my skin feel super clean and clear without completely drying it out.
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
Can you find this product at a local drug store?
Ashley H.
I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how long it takes to see results, and also the texture of it while on your face? I have a blackberry mask by another company and its so thick I cannot stand to use it. hoping for something a little thinner.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mask good for oily skin?