Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Kelley C.Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Lana S.

BY ECLOS

Eclos Anti-Aging Skin Renewal Clay Mask 2.5 Oz Kaolin clay and the plant-based extracts found in PhytoPlex24 such as anti-oxidizing Green Tea and invigorating Rosemary have long been known to help detoxify and clarify skin. Now, with the addition of... see more...

• Can you find this product at a local drug store?1 Answers
  • I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how lo...1 Answers
  • Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kennedy S.
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
This is a nice face mask and I got many uses out of my .5 oz bottle. I also like that the company is cruelty free.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
This feels so stange on the face but wonderful at the same time. my skin glows after I use this!
Ember B.
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
Love love love this product. Lasts all day, and keeps your face looking fierce all day long.
Mary Kate T.
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
This is a pretty good face mask. It's not my favorite, but it leaves my skin soft and clear
Brooklyn B.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
I like this face mask. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I would buy again.
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
Lovely smell, great texture, cooling, cleansing, non drying. another win for the Freeman beauty line. plant stem cells help with skin renewal as well
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
I love how the super thick clay smells like green tea and rosemary! It also delivers a cooling sensation as it dries on your skin.
Melissa J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
Bought this at Whole Foods for my sister when I was staying with her. Left my skin so soft! It's natural and already mixed with water, unlike clay powder masks, so it's easy to put on. Doesn't burn my sensitive skin, and dries quickly without itching. I love it and will be buying it myself soon (my sister already finished hers)!
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
Can you find this product at a local drug store?
Ashley H.
I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how long it takes to see results, and also the texture of it while on your face? I have a blackberry mask by another company and its so thick I cannot stand to use it. hoping for something a little thinner.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mask good for oily skin?