Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Kelley C.Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Lana S.

BY ECLOS

Eclos Anti-Aging Skin Renewal Clay Mask 2.5 Oz Kaolin clay and the plant-based extracts found in PhytoPlex24 such as anti-oxidizing Green Tea and invigorating Rosemary have long been known to help detoxify and clarify skin. Now, with the addition of... see more...

• Can you find this product at a local drug store?1 Answers
  • I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how lo...1 Answers
  • Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not overly impressed with this mask. It did leave my skin feeling soft after use but it also made me very red for the rest of the day after use, you could see a fine line where the product didn't touch my skin and where it did. So I discontinued use.
Diane P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this mask at a time when my face would break out. This product really helped calm my skin and helped get impurities out of my face. It was very gentle, which is great because I have pretty sensitive skin.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask of clay is good I am not very assiduous to use it but this mask is good and the best thing is that it is natural that it does not damage the skin
Melissa J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
Bought this at Whole Foods for my sister when I was staying with her. Left my skin so soft! It's natural and already mixed with water, unlike clay powder masks, so it's easy to put on. Doesn't burn my sensitive skin, and dries quickly without itching. I love it and will be buying it myself soon (my sister already finished hers)!
Ember B.
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
Love love love this product. Lasts all day, and keeps your face looking fierce all day long.
Heather D.
Warrenville, SC
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
This feels amazing! There is nothing like after a long week putting on an amazing mask that you know will work. This mask goes well with a glass of wine and a great chick flick.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
The clay mask works amazing. I use it for both me and my husband. Makes our poor smaller. My husband's are huge. And clears my face up when I have blemishes.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
This feels so stange on the face but wonderful at the same time. my skin glows after I use this!
Brooklyn B.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
I like this face mask. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I would buy again.
Mary Kate T.
Review for: Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask,
This is a pretty good face mask. It's not my favorite, but it leaves my skin soft and clear
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
Can you find this product at a local drug store?
Ashley H.
I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how long it takes to see results, and also the texture of it while on your face? I have a blackberry mask by another company and its so thick I cannot stand to use it. hoping for something a little thinner.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mask good for oily skin?