Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask
Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask
By Eclos
Ashley H.

I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how long it takes to see results, and also the texture of it while on your face? I have a blackberry mask by another company and its so thick I cannot stand to use it. hoping for something a little thinner.

Rachel O.
Rachel O.
2 years, 5 months ago
I love the Eclos brand and I personally really liked this product, but with that said it is a little thicker. It is a clay mask so it will be thick, but I didn't think it was too bad. It smooths onto your face easily. I know at ulta you can get a smaller version of it so you can try it out before you actually get the large bottle. Hope this helps!