Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Kelley C.Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Lana S.
2 colors available

BY ECLOS

Eclos Anti-Aging Skin Renewal Clay Mask 2.5 Oz Kaolin clay and the plant-based extracts found in PhytoPlex24 such as anti-oxidizing Green Tea and invigorating Rosemary have long been known to help detoxify and clarify skin. Now, with the addition of... see more...

• Can you find this product at a local drug store?1 Answers
  • I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how long...1 Answers
  • Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
I got to try this mask for free with a purchase at ulta. I really loved it. I have super dry skin, and it made my skin feel firm without drying it out. It had a cooling sensation while it was setting on my face. My skin felt a little tingly after I took it off, but nothing that caused alarm.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask smells really good and it really does make my face feel tighter and brighter. The only downside is that after I used it twice a week I'm starting to breakout more, I know thats how some products work but its a scary thought if my skin reverts back to my adolescence years
Lana S.
Lana S.
Love this clay mask! From the moment I put it on I feel a difference! Feels really refreshing! Bought it at Walgreens and it was fairly inexpensive! First time using it and loved it! Can't think of a single thing they could improve on. Amazing product!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Used this face mask the other day and loved how it left my skin and pores looking. There was some redness to my face after but it went away pretty quickly. Also i like that its antiaging, its never to early to try to prevent wrinkles
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this stuff. Lighter than most clay masks, still makes my skin feel super clean and clear without completely drying it out.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice face mask and I got many uses out of my .5 oz bottle. I also like that the company is cruelty free.
Mary Kate T.
Mary Kate T.
This is a pretty good face mask. It's not my favorite, but it leaves my skin soft and clear
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
Columbia, KY
I like this face mask. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I would buy again.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this mask at a time when my face would break out. This product really helped calm my skin and helped get impurities out of my face. It was very gentle, which is great because I have pretty sensitive skin.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask of clay is good I am not very assiduous to use it but this mask is good and the best thing is that it is natural that it does not damage the skin
Kelley E.
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
Can you find this product at a local drug store?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how long it takes to see results, and also the texture of it while on your face? I have a blackberry mask by another company and its so thick I cannot stand to use it. hoping for something a little thinner.
Laura C.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mask good for oily skin?