Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask

by Eclos

Eclos Anti-Aging Skin Renewal Clay Mask 2.5 Oz Kaolin clay and the plant-based extracts found in PhytoPlex24 such as anti-oxidizing Green Tea and invigorating Rosemary have long been known to help detoxify and clarify skin. Now, with the addition of...

Can you find this product at a local drug store?
I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how long it takes to see results, and also the texture of it while on your face? I have a blackberry mask by another company and its so thick I cannot stand to use it. hoping for something a little thinner.
Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?
Start your review of Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask!
Shannon O.
Cape Coral , FL
Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Shannon O.
One of my favorite night time masks! I use it about twice a week. It is plant based which I absolutely love!! My face feels amazingly soft after I use it. I keep it on for about 10-15 minutes. It does a great job tightening around my eyes and forehead! I recommend this clay mask if your looking for something to rejuvenate your skin the natural way!
Diane P.
I used to use this mask at a time when my face would break out. This product really helped calm my skin and helped get impurities out of my face. It was very gentle, which is great because I have pretty sensitive skin.
Mary L.
This mask of clay is good I am not very assiduous to use it but this mask is good and the best thing is that it is natural that it does not damage the skin
Lana S.
Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Lana S.
Love this clay mask! From the moment I put it on I feel a difference! Feels really refreshing! Bought it at Walgreens and it was fairly inexpensive! First time using it and loved it! Can't think of a single thing they could improve on. Amazing product!
Chelsea F.
I got to try this mask for free with a purchase at ulta. I really loved it. I have super dry skin, and it made my skin feel firm without drying it out. It had a cooling sensation while it was setting on my face. My skin felt a little tingly after I took it off, but nothing that caused alarm.
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
This mask smells really good and it really does make my face feel tighter and brighter. The only downside is that after I used it twice a week I'm starting to breakout more, I know thats how some products work but its a scary thought if my skin reverts back to my adolescence years
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
Really love this stuff. Lighter than most clay masks, still makes my skin feel super clean and clear without completely drying it out.
Lauren T.
Ridgewood, NY
Used this face mask the other day and loved how it left my skin and pores looking. There was some redness to my face after but it went away pretty quickly. Also i like that its antiaging, its never to early to try to prevent wrinkles
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
I really was super excited about using this mask it smelled wonderful and my skin came out looking plumped, refreshed and for a first time buy it was wonderful!
Grace L.
One of my all-time favorite clay masks! Detoxes skin really well and has really helped my acne. My pores literally disappear after I use this. It can feel a little stripping when used too often though. I love that it's so affordable as well. Would definitely recommend.