Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Kelley C.Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask uploaded by Lana S.

BY ECLOS

Eclos Anti-Aging Skin Renewal Clay Mask 2.5 Oz Kaolin clay and the plant-based extracts found in PhytoPlex24 such as anti-oxidizing Green Tea and invigorating Rosemary have long been known to help detoxify and clarify skin. Now, with the addition of... see more...

• Can you find this product at a local drug store?1 Answers
  • I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how lo...1 Answers
  • Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea F.
I got to try this mask for free with a purchase at ulta. I really loved it. I have super dry skin, and it made my skin feel firm without drying it out. It had a cooling sensation while it was setting on my face. My skin felt a little tingly after I took it off, but nothing that caused alarm.
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
This mask smells really good and it really does make my face feel tighter and brighter. The only downside is that after I used it twice a week I'm starting to breakout more, I know thats how some products work but its a scary thought if my skin reverts back to my adolescence years
Lana S.
Love this clay mask! From the moment I put it on I feel a difference! Feels really refreshing! Bought it at Walgreens and it was fairly inexpensive! First time using it and loved it! Can't think of a single thing they could improve on. Amazing product!
Lauren T.
Used this face mask the other day and loved how it left my skin and pores looking. There was some redness to my face after but it went away pretty quickly. Also i like that its antiaging, its never to early to try to prevent wrinkles
Melissa J.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought this at Whole Foods for my sister when I was staying with her. Left my skin so soft! It's natural and already mixed with water, unlike clay powder masks, so it's easy to put on. Doesn't burn my sensitive skin, and dries quickly without itching. I love it and will be buying it myself soon (my sister already finished hers)!
Heather D.
Warrenville, SC
This feels amazing! There is nothing like after a long week putting on an amazing mask that you know will work. This mask goes well with a glass of wine and a great chick flick.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
Really love this stuff. Lighter than most clay masks, still makes my skin feel super clean and clear without completely drying it out.
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
Lovely smell, great texture, cooling, cleansing, non drying. another win for the Freeman beauty line. plant stem cells help with skin renewal as well
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
The clay mask works amazing. I use it for both me and my husband. Makes our poor smaller. My husband's are huge. And clears my face up when I have blemishes.
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
I love how the super thick clay smells like green tea and rosemary! It also delivers a cooling sensation as it dries on your skin.
Ashley H.
I have never used this. I was wondering how well it works, how long it takes to see results, and also the texture of it while on your face? I have a blackberry mask by another company and its so thick I cannot stand to use it. hoping for something a little thinner.
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
Can you find this product at a local drug store?
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mask good for oily skin?
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Does this normally irritate sensitive skin?