BY ECLOS

Plant Based Beauty. Activates cell renewal. Removes dull, dry skin cells. Improves texture and tones Gentle microdermabrasion refines skin s surface texture.  Plant Stem Cells invigorate skin stem cells to smooth fine lines and help delay signs of aging.  Natural nutrients found in PhytoPlex24™ restore and maintain skin s youthful pH balance. No Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes or Petro-chemicals. . see more...

• How effectively does this brighten your skin tone?!1 Answers
  • Would you recommend to use on dry skin?2 Answers
  • Does it make your face feel smooth ? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Josie A.
Josie A.
Leaves your skin very soft and clean. I use it everyday since I have bought it and I will more than likely buy it after I run out. The price is fair and it comes in a cute package. I would recommended this for any skin type. The smell is a calming fragrance that doesn't irritate me, being smell sensitive.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Exofliante con emolientes naturales especial para pils sensibles como la mia, lo uso a diario, en todo el cuerpo y ademas de limpieza deja la piel con una suavidad y con una sensacion de frescura agradable al tacto, a mi esposo le encanta, tambien se la aplico, necesito otro mas grande
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE 💖LOVE💖 LOVE 💖 this facial scrub! I have used tons and tons of facial products and my goto scrub for awhile was from Clinique but this baby is more affordable and not to harsh on my sensitive skin! 👐 WIN WIN #1 IN MY BEAUTY BOOK 📖 #MUSESOFINFLUENCER #HOLYGRAIL #MUSTHAVE
Denise L.
Denise L.
Monroe, NC
using this was great! My friend and I were looking for many facial scrubs and I loved this one so so much. My face was soft and I felt new
Candace H.
Candace H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub works really well and makes my skin feel great after using it. It has sort of a warm feel to it which I think of as a bonus.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
My mom tried this and loved it. She is a bit older and felt it hydrated her skin more so than most face products she has tried.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I have oily acne prone skin and this really pleased me. I like it a lot . First time using it
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how soft this scrub leaves my face! I use it every other day and I look radiant and smooth
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become one of my favorite products I purchased this year. It a nice, gentle scrub and it disintegrates the more you rub it in. It has a warming affect that I love and have bee looking for in a product. It is pricier for a drugstore face scrub, but it's natural and cruelty free.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
I tried this product out of a whim. Because it was on sale and i actually had a coupon . This is a really great scrub. All Natural and left my skin feeling light and clean.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
It works well on oily skin?
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use scrub and I am curious how this one treats acne and other skin conditions like roscia. Is it mild enough for sensitive skin?
Deandra M.
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does it make your face feel smooth ?
Perla C.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for sensitive skin?
lilianne  m.
lilianne m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Would you recommend to use on dry skin?