BY ECLOS #59 in Face Scrubs

Plant Based Beauty. Activates cell renewal. Removes dull, dry skin cells. Improves texture and tones Gentle microdermabrasion refines skin s surface texture.  Plant Stem Cells invigorate skin stem cells to smooth fine lines and help delay signs of aging.  Natural nutrients found in PhytoPlex24™ restore and maintain skin s youthful pH balance. No Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes or Petro-chemicals. . see more...

• How effectively does this brighten your skin tone?!1 Answers
  • Would you recommend to use on dry skin?2 Answers
  • Does it make your face feel smooth ? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
LOVE 💖LOVE💖 LOVE 💖 this facial scrub! I have used tons and tons of facial products and my goto scrub for awhile was from Clinique but this baby is more affordable and not to harsh on my sensitive skin! 👐 WIN WIN #1 IN MY BEAUTY BOOK 📖 #MUSESOFINFLUENCER #HOLYGRAIL #MUSTHAVE
Rafalene C.
Kutztown, PA
Facial scrubs are one of my favorite products because after taking your makeup off its always refreshing to clean your bare face. It's not over drying on the skin and can be used for sensitive skin as well.
Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
This makes me feel so clean!! It works well taking off all dry skin while leaving you with a healthy glow! Doesn't irritate your skin but is strong enough to give you a clean feel!
Eva R.
Exofliante con emolientes naturales especial para pils sensibles como la mia, lo uso a diario, en todo el cuerpo y ademas de limpieza deja la piel con una suavidad y con una sensacion de frescura agradable al tacto, a mi esposo le encanta, tambien se la aplico, necesito otro mas grande
Josie A.
Leaves your skin very soft and clean. I use it everyday since I have bought it and I will more than likely buy it after I run out. The price is fair and it comes in a cute package. I would recommended this for any skin type. The smell is a calming fragrance that doesn't irritate me, being smell sensitive.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I use the instant radiance scrub as my go-to exfoliator. The formula is heat sensitive, so if you want a cooling effect while you exfoliate with this one, use cold water. If you use warm water, your face will be warm with the product. I use it twice a week to remove the dead skin off the face.
Alexis W.
Claremont, CA
I just tried this scrub for the first time at my sister's house while I was visiting on vacation. It's amazing. It warms up when you use it...just a heads up...it threw me off the first time lol. Works great. My skin feels better already after 3 uses.
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
This helps keep my face nice and smooth . I use this about 3 times a week and it's wonderful . Has a nice natural beautiful smell to it . Very he talks on the skin but does the job . Would buy again . I recommend it
Jenna G.
I tried this product out of a whim. Because it was on sale and i actually had a coupon . This is a really great scrub. All Natural and left my skin feeling light and clean.
Kennedy S.
This has become one of my favorite products I purchased this year. It a nice, gentle scrub and it disintegrates the more you rub it in. It has a warming affect that I love and have bee looking for in a product. It is pricier for a drugstore face scrub, but it's natural and cruelty free.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
It works well on oily skin?
Jackie J.
I use scrub and I am curious how this one treats acne and other skin conditions like roscia. Is it mild enough for sensitive skin?
Jennifer H.
Salisbury, MD
Would this facial give my skin life ? And kill the dead cells ?
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does it make your face feel smooth ?