BY ECLOS

Plant Based Beauty. Activates cell renewal. Removes dull, dry skin cells. Improves texture and tones Gentle microdermabrasion refines skin s surface texture.  Plant Stem Cells invigorate skin stem cells to smooth fine lines and help delay signs of aging.  Natural nutrients found in PhytoPlex24™ restore and maintain skin s youthful pH balance. No Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes or Petro-chemicals. . see more...

• How effectively does this brighten your skin tone?!1 Answers
  • Would you recommend to use on dry skin?2 Answers
  • Does it make your face feel smooth ? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE 💖LOVE💖 LOVE 💖 this facial scrub! I have used tons and tons of facial products and my goto scrub for awhile was from Clinique but this baby is more affordable and not to harsh on my sensitive skin! 👐 WIN WIN #1 IN MY BEAUTY BOOK 📖 #MUSESOFINFLUENCER #HOLYGRAIL #MUSTHAVE
Rafalene C.
Kutztown, PA
Facial scrubs are one of my favorite products because after taking your makeup off its always refreshing to clean your bare face. It's not over drying on the skin and can be used for sensitive skin as well.
Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
This makes me feel so clean!! It works well taking off all dry skin while leaving you with a healthy glow! Doesn't irritate your skin but is strong enough to give you a clean feel!
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using scrubs to get off all those dead skin cells and look brighter. This scrub is really effective for my dull skin. It met my expectations wonderfully.
Denise L.
Monroe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
using this was great! My friend and I were looking for many facial scrubs and I loved this one so so much. My face was soft and I felt new
Chelsea V.
Excellent product compliments every skin type would definitely repurchase!!!!
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This scrub is great it leaves my skin feeling young! Very soft it reveals my smooth skin also it smells great!
Alexis W.
Claremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried this scrub for the first time at my sister's house while I was visiting on vacation. It's amazing. It warms up when you use it...just a heads up...it threw me off the first time lol. Works great. My skin feels better already after 3 uses.
Jessica R.
Crystal Lake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this exfoliant! It makes my skin super smooth and brightens my skin tone so well. I tried this in the little sample box from Eclos, and I was hooked since the first time I tried it! My skin felt so radiant after using it. I use it every other day.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I use the instant radiance scrub as my go-to exfoliator. The formula is heat sensitive, so if you want a cooling effect while you exfoliate with this one, use cold water. If you use warm water, your face will be warm with the product. I use it twice a week to remove the dead skin off the face.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
It works well on oily skin?
Jackie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use scrub and I am curious how this one treats acne and other skin conditions like roscia. Is it mild enough for sensitive skin?
Jennifer H.
Salisbury, MD
Would this facial give my skin life ? And kill the dead cells ?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does it make your face feel smooth ?
lilianne  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Would you recommend to use on dry skin?