Eclos Facial Cleanser Skin Prep

by Eclos

Gentle enough for all skin types, this facial cleanser skin prep purifies skin deep down, removing makeup and daily debris. It truly prepares the skin for subsequent treatments, and by doing so allows them to work at their maximum potential. The Plant Stem Cell technology begins your skin’s cellular rejuvenation process. As the formula cleanses, it balances the skin’s pH level with PhytoPlex24, a complex of plant botanicals.New Hope for Aging Skin. Researcher have found that Plant Stem Cells extracted from a rare Swiss apple, (Uttwiler Spatlauber), show tremendous ability to stimulate skin stem cells, encouraging aging skin to behave like younger skin.PhytoPlex24, a proprietary complex of plant extracts, vitamins, and antioxidants known to work in synergy to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and tired skin while delivering a smooth and radiant complexion.

WHAT IS THE PRICE N HOW ORDER
Start your review of Eclos Facial Cleanser Skin Prep!
Tramaine R.
Chattanooga, TN
I got this as a klout perk (hope I can mention that here) and I tried this once a day even though it says 2x but after a couple of weeks, I actually began to see a difference in my face. My face looks and feels smoothr, I have less breakouts (especially my chin area), and it smells nice, too! I would highly recommend this product for late-20s and up. I really like Eclos, and I would totally get this product for myself again.
Patricia C.
Alamo, TX
Eclos Facial Cleanser Skin Prep uploaded by Patricia C.
This is seriously the best face wash I've ever had. It was given to me to test a while back and I'm definitely going to be buying more of it. My skin feels incredibly smooth and clean afterward, without feeling overly dry or stripped. I HIGHLY recommend the AM/PM skin prep cleanser. You will not regret it!! p.s. a little bit goes a long way, so one bottle will last you quite a while.
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL
Eclos Facial Cleanser Skin Prep uploaded by Elianny O.
Love this cleanser. leaves skin soft, clean and moisterized. Has a soft scent and you don't need a lot of product for it to work.
Carra T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have acne prone skin and so there are a lot of cleansers that bother me. This is unfortunate as someone who is wanting to help prevent signs of aging as I have to be as basic as possible. I picked this up after a friend recommended it and I absolutely love it! It lathers up SO well and my skin hasn't freaked out using it. It's actually helping calm my skin! This is a new staple in my routine.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
It's really a bummer being in your mid 30's and still having breakouts like your a teenager. I have tried various cleansers and most dry out my oily skin, which then my skin creates more oil. It becomes a vicious cycle. I got this brand via a different review site for free. Honestly, I was ready for disappointment. But I tried it and Wow! My face felt clean and refreshed. As the days passed, I would wake up with one pimple or sometimes none. That was proof enough to stay with this brand for ever.
member-6b024
I love this cleanser. I’m in my 60’s and it’s a perfect blend of gentle & effective. My skin feels wonderful after using. The scent is wonderful! My adult children all ask to use it when they visit!  My bottle is almost gone and I’m having a hard time finding it in stores. It is reasonably priced and I’d love to find it again.
member-6b024
Love this cleanser.  ❤️ Skin feels amazing after use! It has a wonderful scent. I’m at the end of my bottle and can’t find it in stores. I hope it hasn’t been discontinued because I love it.
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
I really enjoyed this facial cleanser. It was very gentle and even worked for removing makeup without stinging my eyes.
Lee Ann C.
Tazewell, TN
I rotate my cleansing routine products, but always glad to come back to this one. The smell is outrageously awesome and I love the way it leaves my face feeling. Very clean, but not dry at all.
Lindsey S.
Riverside, CA
Love this cleanser! very silky feeling and doesn't leave skin feeling dry. My skin feels soft and hydrated with daily use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...