eclos Anti-Aging Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream - 2.0 oz

This medium-weight moisturizer with restorative benefits helps smooth and brighten for a radiant finish. Hydration replenishes dry, dulling skin suffering from the signs of aging. Powerful extracts and antioxidants promote a smooth, toned surface. Moisture therapy regenerative cream is part of the eclos anti-aging skin care system. Eclos products are exclusively formulated with apple stem cell technology extracted from a rare swiss apple, clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin texture in 2 weeks.* . directions: apply to clean skin day and night. Can also be applied over eclos... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeanene P.
Lake Worth
I purchased this on clearance..I love love love it ! It has helped diminish my wrinkles and gives my skin softness..I am so sad to have an empty container...I am running right out and buying one.  It did last a longtime. And I used it some days twice a day . I will use this forever !
Tramaine R.
Chattanooga, TN
I really like this moisturizer that I received from Klout as a perk. Eclos moisturizer cream makes my face feel moisturized but not look oily or heavy on my face. I wore this cream during the summer and I didn't feel that heavy cream feeling on my face. However, I think the cream will be great for the harsh cold seasons when the skin can be the driest. I highly recommend this product for those that have acne because you can wear this cream without worrying about breakouts.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
While every one my age is worried about winkles, I'm worried about that AND having breakouts. I dislike moisturizers because they sit heavy on my skin. Then I'm stuck with a shine all day. Sometimes I just bypass this step. But being in my mid-30's, I must moisturize. UGH!
I got this brand via a different review site (KLOUT) for free. Honestly, I was ready for disappointment. But I tried it and Wow! My face stayed feeling soft, hydrated but NOT Greasy. I really don't see much difference with the wrinkles because I hardly have any, though my skin is FANTASTIC. That is proof enough for me to stay with this brand for ever.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
Put this on before bed. Very light cream, but you will feel like you need to moisturize your eyes in the morning after wearing it. I do feel I've seen results from this product, but sometimes if I start using it again after stopping it will give me a zit. Probably more of a user error. Not a rebuy for me based on me not liking how it feels so dry (or some would say smooth) in the morning. Little goes a long way on this though and it does show results.
Jennifer M.
Winston Salem, NC
I received this product complimentary from Klout. I've been using it for about a week and i really really like it, and i really do think it's helping any wrinkles that i am starting to develop! Will totally purchase this once what i was sent is all used up!
Allison H.
Mountainside, NJ
I received this product complimentary from Klout. It moisturizers very well. Feels a little greasy at first but gets better. It's part of a 2-week challenge that I started yesterday. So far so good.
Jennifer W.
I really like this for night time, it feels and smells really good. my mom uses this as a day and night cream and loves it. a little goes a long way but you skin will thank you.
Hilda H.
I'm pretty picky about facial moisturizer/serums but I like this facial cream a lot. It is quite thick but it makes my face feel very supple.
Samantha G.
Very moisturizing! Smells just like a spa and soaks in pretty quickly for a thicker moisturizer.