Eclos Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser Skin Prep uploaded by Elianny O.Eclos Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser Skin Prep uploaded by Esther B.

BY ECLOS

Contains High Potency Plant Stem Cells A Swiss Phyto Extract for Cellular Rejuvenation Clinical Results 100% of subjects experienced visible decrease in wrinkle depth Extends Skin Cell Longevity Gently Purifies Pores Primes For Treatment New Hope for Aging Skin Researchers have found that Plant Stem Cells extracted from a rare Swiss apple , show tremendous ability to stimulate skin stem cells, encouraging aging skin to behave like younger skin. In addition to the Plant Stem Cell technology, Eclos™ is enriched with PhytoPlex24™, a proprietary complex of plant extracts, vitamins and antioxidants known to work in synergy to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin while delivering a smooth and radiant complexion. Gentle enough for all skin type, this facial cleanser skin prep purifies skin deep down , removing makeup and daily debris. It see more...

• "I would highly recommend this product for late-20s and up." in 1 review
Tramaine R.
Chattanooga, TN
I got this as a klout perk (hope I can mention that here) and I tried this once a day even though it says 2x but after a couple of weeks, I actually began to see a difference in my face. My face looks and feels smoothr, I have less breakouts (especially my chin area), and it smells nice, too! I would highly recommend this product for late-20s and up. I really like Eclos, and I would totally get this product for myself again.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
It's really a bummer being in your mid 30's and still having breakouts like your a teenager. I have tried various cleansers and most dry out my oily skin, which then my skin creates more oil. It becomes a vicious cycle.
I got this brand via a different review site for free. Honestly, I was ready for disappointment. But I tried it and Wow! My face felt clean and refreshed. As the days passed, I would wake up with one pimple or sometimes none. That was proof enough to stay with this brand for ever.
Carra T.
I have acne prone skin and so there are a lot of cleansers that bother me. This is unfortunate as someone who is wanting to help prevent signs of aging as I have to be as basic as possible. I picked this up after a friend recommended it and I absolutely love it! It lathers up SO well and my skin hasn't freaked out using it. It's actually helping calm my skin! This is a new staple in my routine.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I’m not the biggest fan of things that smell like apples but I will give this a chance. Also, I don’t need anti-aging but it won’t hurt. I really like the way the cleanser smelled when I used it and the way it lingered after the shower. It isn’t the best cleanser I’ve used but it did seem to clear my skin for a short time.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
I am a skincare junky. I use some high end products. I tried this product as a result of a positive experience with their primer. I am very impressed with how fresh my face feels after using this product. I am stocking up!
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I struggle with crows feet and pimples at almost mid 30s. I tend to be a bargain shopper. Seen this on clearance and had a couponbon it. Tried for$2.00 ddidn't have high hopes... but tried it and its amazing. Really does work.I will buy it again and look foward to using other products from the company!
Lee Ann C.
I rotate my cleansing routine products, but always glad to come back to this one. The smell is outrageously awesome and I love the way it leaves my face feeling. Very clean, but not dry at all.
keely n.
Phoenix, AZ
I would super duper love to try this product!! My face is sometimes oily and I can never find a cleanser that helps me clean my face and I hate buying them all the time. I would love to try this product!
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL
Love this cleanser. leaves skin soft, clean and moisterized. Has a soft scent and you don't need a lot of product for it to work.
Lindsey S.
Riverside, CA
Love this cleanser! very silky feeling and doesn't leave skin feeling dry. My skin feels soft and hydrated with daily use