BY ECLIPSE

Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum Spearmint.

Artificial and natural flavors.

Incredibly fresh breath. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I normally like Eclipse gum, but the spearmint flavor is a little too over powering for me." in 3 reviews
  • "I always prefer chewing gum over bubble gum and this is one of my go to brands." in 2 reviews
  • "It last a long time." in 1 review
  • "Spearmint is my favorite flavor" in 1 review
  • "I love this gum, the flavor lasts a long time and it taste really good." in 1 review
Ruth L.
Parrottsville, TN
Great flavor, long lasting and very refreshing.  The price is reasonable and the sales are good.  I like that I can find it in almost every store that sells gum too.
Christina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Has a strong taste which is what I look for in gum but this gum is not approved by the American dental association. I stir away from this gum being that and plus I work at a dental office and know good ingredients that I should be looking for
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
This gum as a very strong taste. These gums are good to have in your car or purse incase you go out with friends. To a party and have a drink it takes away the bad breathe or when you're feeling tired you chew the gum so it can wake you back up.
Brittany L.
Dentyne Ice Gum is a very minty, refreshing gum that comes in a variety of flavors. The pieces are a little small, white and smooth pieces of gum that leave your breath super fresh and clean feeling! I'm not a big gum chewer anymore but I do like this brand.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
I love the crunch you get from first biting into this gum. It is a little annoying having to chew it for a while before the crunch turns into smooth gum, but the flavor lasts pretty long compared to other brands.
Amber K.
If you want a big pack of spearmint gum that you can share, this is the pack of gum for you. You can rip the box in half to give to someone else, or just keep all the pieces to yourself!
Amanda G.
Nice gum. The spearmint flavor lasts for some time and it gets the job done fine. If you aren't a spearmint flavor fan, there are many other mint varieties to choose from.
Andrea R.
Love This Gum. Leaves My Mouth Smelling So Minty & Good! Is So Refreshing One You Put It On Your Mouth. It Tastes So Good As Well. One Of My Favorite Gum I Have Ever Tasted.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
It's just an ordinary pack of spearmint gum, fairly good but nothing special. Definitely a very strong mint flavor so if that's what you're looking for, why not?
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chiclet gum better than the sticks. The consistency is better for me. This gum stays minty for a little while longer than other gum I've had too.