BY ECLIPSE #61 in Gum

Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum Spearmint.

Artificial and natural flavors.

Incredibly fresh breath. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I normally like Eclipse gum, but the spearmint flavor is a little too over powering for me." in 3 reviews
  • "This gum is long lasting and tastes great!" in 2 reviews
  • "I always prefer chewing gum over bubble gum and this is one of my go to brands." in 2 reviews
  • "It last a long time." in 1 review
  • "Spearmint is my favorite flavor" in 1 review
Ruth L.
Parrottsville, TN
Great flavor, long lasting and very refreshing.  The price is reasonable and the sales are good.  I like that I can find it in almost every store that sells gum too.
Andrea R.
Love This Gum. Leaves My Mouth Smelling So Minty & Good! Is So Refreshing One You Put It On Your Mouth. It Tastes So Good As Well. One Of My Favorite Gum I Have Ever Tasted.
Khadiza F.
"Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Spearmint" has a very strong taste. they can take out the bad smell so quickly but then again I hate the after taste of this gum.
It's strong minty flavor gum, would recommend for people who like strong refreshing gum. I purchase a new pack ever week at a Grocery store
Ariel S.
I love chewing Eclipse sugar free gum because it tastes good, the flavor lasts a long time, and it leaves my mouth feeling extra minty.
Yvonne C.
Loves it! Keeps my mouth so fresh and so clean clean! Definitely worth the price and super affordable and you can find it everywhere!
Alex F.
Villanova, PA
this keeps my breath fresh. And it lasts a long time. It's good quality and worth the price. I'm always chewing eclipse gum!
Nichole B.
Favorite gum!! Long lasting flavor and does a great job of getting rid of my coffee breath šŸ‘šŸ¼
Greatest gum you can find. This gum is long lasting and tastes great! The spearmint is my favorite flavor but for my sister she thinks it's too "spicy".
Amanda G.
Nice gum. The spearmint flavor lasts for some time and it gets the job done fine. If you aren't a spearmint flavor fan, there are many other mint varieties to choose from.