Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Polar Ice uploaded by Bre D.Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Polar Ice uploaded by Gracie M.Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Polar Ice uploaded by Kira H.

BY ECLIPSE #96 in Gum

Wrigley's Eclipse Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum.
60 pieces.
Great value!
Incredibly fresh breath. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Leah M.
Leah M.
Warsaw, IN
I absolutely love this brand of gum and specific flavor. Not only do you have the fresh mint that you're looking for, but it also stimulates the brain toward productivity and alertness (from personal experience). You can buy this at most any type of store and can be used on the go ( I love it in my car!!) And is a good pick me up for any test, studying, working, grocery shopping, and well, kissing ;)
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
I don't chew gum anymore (at least I try not to) because it's just extra calories and energy that could have been used to eat food that would actually be filling.
monica w.
monica w.
Humble, TX
Its such a refreshing breath of air. It stays soft the whole time your chewing, unlike most gums that get hard. Also it keeps the long lasting flavor.😁😁😁
MONICA A.
MONICA A.
I tried this gum for the first time about a month ago and I love it! I make sure to always keep in my handbag. Fresh breath definitely guaranteed!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Love the container. Flavor lasts about and hour. Very handy and if you recycle the container you can use it as a change piggy bank.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
I love their sugar free gum, and I also love buying little containers like this to store in my car and my purse.
Charity C.
Charity C.
Rosharon, TX
My favorite flavor of gum. Also love the size of package fits perfectly in my cup holder for easy access!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I love the eclipse brand gum. The flavor stays a long time and the polar ice tastes great and refreshing
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I like the flavor and it's inexpensive. The flavor lasts for a while like some others do.
Amy D.
Amy D.
This is our families favorite gum!!! It is our go to for great flavor and long lasting flavor when we need to have chewing gum. It keeps my kids from chewing on their fingernails and also keeps their thirst hunched when we are in church on Sunday mornings.