Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Polar Ice uploaded by Bre D.Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Polar Ice uploaded by Gracie M.Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Polar Ice uploaded by Kira H.

BY ECLIPSE

Wrigley's Eclipse Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum.
60 pieces.
Great value!
Incredibly fresh breath. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chylo P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Just love the flavor and how long the taste last! It's always great prices and I enjoy getting the cups of it because it's soo useful to have at all times! I buy them at Walmart for like 5 bucks and it lasts me almost a month!!
Leah M.
Warsaw, IN
I absolutely love this brand of gum and specific flavor. Not only do you have the fresh mint that you're looking for, but it also stimulates the brain toward productivity and alertness (from personal experience). You can buy this at most any type of store and can be used on the go ( I love it in my car!!) And is a good pick me up for any test, studying, working, grocery shopping, and well, kissing ;)
Amy D.
This is our families favorite gum!!! It is our go to for great flavor and long lasting flavor when we need to have chewing gum. It keeps my kids from chewing on their fingernails and also keeps their thirst hunched when we are in church on Sunday mornings.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Eclipse Gum is the only brand of gum that I buy. Polar ice is my favorite flavor. The gum is always fresh and keeps my breath fresh for a good while, lots longer than other gum. I buy a big bag and refill my car cup to have on the go.
Jillian P.
Evanston , IL
I spend a lot of time in my car and am talking to people all day. This is my favorite flavor of them all and it's so fresh! It leaves far less garbage than those cardboard/ foil packs! Less waste, less mess, amazing taste!
Emilee H.
Lexington , KY
I LOVE this product! I always get board driving in my car and this type of holders fits perfect in my cup holder! Plus is gives me fresh breath and improves my mood!
Kiki M.
I don't chew gum anymore (at least I try not to) because it's just extra calories and energy that could have been used to eat food that would actually be filling.
Ashley P.
Eclipse gum is all right. It doesn't last very long, but has a strong mint flavor. Buying large packages is easy to share with others or have extra gum handy!
Desiree H.
West Covina, CA
The gum is a little strong at first, however the flavor seems to last a little longer than most gums. I also love that its a tablet and not a strip of gum.
monica w.
Humble, TX
Its such a refreshing breath of air. It stays soft the whole time your chewing, unlike most gums that get hard. Also it keeps the long lasting flavor.😁😁😁