Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Polar Ice uploaded by Bre D.Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Polar Ice uploaded by Kira H.Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Polar Ice uploaded by Gracie M.

BY ECLIPSE

Wrigley's Eclipse Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum.
60 pieces.
Great value!
Incredibly fresh breath. see more...

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I purchased the Eclipse Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum, 60 Piece Bottle (Pack of 4) to keep on hand when I grind my teeth. This was a refill for Trident Sugarfree gum that I just finished. The gum itself is a bit softer in texture than the Trident but stays soft while chewing for a much longer time than the Trident. The Eclipse lasts about 2 hours with fresh minty flavor and the same soft texture, whereas Trident was getting hard and loosing flavor after 45 minutes to an hour. I like the bottled packaging of the eclipse gum. I tend to grind my teeth at work and in the car. This little bottle fits in my cup holder and has a good seal to keep air and humidity from getting to the gum. The bottles are refillable, making this a worthwhile purchase.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I chew gum all the time! Everyone at work knows I’m the gum person and always come
to me asking for gum. I’ve tried almost every existing brand snd my favorite is definitely Orbit. Orbit are a little pricey and I end up spending close to $10/week for gum.
I found Eclipse Sugarfree Gum Polar Ice on Amazon - they were the most affordable brand. For 4packs of 60 pieces (240 pieces) I payed $10.29 - really affordable and last for a long time.
However, I find myself chewing 2 pieces at a time because the flavor doesn’t last very long. I take new pieces every hour. They loose their taste super quickly and are not as fresh and minty as I would like them to be.
Overall, affordable but not really effective.
I won’t be purchasing again.
Chylo P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Just love the flavor and how long the taste last! It's always great prices and I enjoy getting the cups of it because it's soo useful to have at all times! I buy them at Walmart for like 5 bucks and it lasts me almost a month!!
Kendra G.
Sinton, TX
I love theses gum itsgood for when u needa gum that wont get all mushy and soft in your mouth its a good gum for people who dont want cavitites I recommend this rigyt here
Leah M.
Warsaw, IN
I absolutely love this brand of gum and specific flavor. Not only do you have the fresh mint that you're looking for, but it also stimulates the brain toward productivity and alertness (from personal experience). You can buy this at most any type of store and can be used on the go ( I love it in my car!!) And is a good pick me up for any test, studying, working, grocery shopping, and well, kissing ;)
Amy D.
This is our families favorite gum!!! It is our go to for great flavor and long lasting flavor when we need to have chewing gum. It keeps my kids from chewing on their fingernails and also keeps their thirst hunched when we are in church on Sunday mornings.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Eclipse Gum is the only brand of gum that I buy. Polar ice is my favorite flavor. The gum is always fresh and keeps my breath fresh for a good while, lots longer than other gum. I buy a big bag and refill my car cup to have on the go.
Jillian P.
Evanston, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I spend a lot of time in my car and am talking to people all day. This is my favorite flavor of them all and it's so fresh! It leaves far less garbage than those cardboard/ foil packs! Less waste, less mess, amazing taste!
Emilee H.
Lexington , KY
I LOVE this product! I always get board driving in my car and this type of holders fits perfect in my cup holder! Plus is gives me fresh breath and improves my mood!
Kiki M.
I don't chew gum anymore (at least I try not to) because it's just extra calories and energy that could have been used to eat food that would actually be filling.