Add a Photo

By ECLIPSE
#97 in Gum
Wrigley's Eclipse Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum.
60 pieces.
Leah M.
Warsaw, IN
May 16, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Sugarfree Big E Pak
I absolutely love this brand of gum and specific flavor. Not only do you have the fresh mint that you're looking for, but it also stimulates the brain toward productivity and alertness (from personal experience). You can buy this at most any type of store and can be used on the go ( I love it in my car!!) And is a good pick me up for any test, studying, working, grocery shopping, and well, kissing ;)
Amy D.
Amy D.
April 22, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Sugar-Fee 18 Pc
This is our families favorite gum!!! It is our go to for great flavor and long lasting flavor when we need to have chewing gum. It keeps my kids from chewing on their fingernails and also keeps their thirst hunched when we are in church on Sunday mornings.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Lexington, KY
Feb. 25, 2016, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: Sugar-Fee 18 Pc
I LOVE this product! I always get board driving in my car and this type of holders fits perfect in my cup holder! Plus is gives me fresh breath and improves my mood!
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
I don't chew gum anymore (at least I try not to) because it's just extra calories and energy that could have been used to eat food that would actually be filling.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
West Covina, CA
Feb. 13, 2016, 5:38 a.m.
Review for: Sugarfree Big E Pak
The gum is a little strong at first, however the flavor seems to last a little longer than most gums. I also love that its a tablet and not a strip of gum.
monica w.
monica w.
Humble, TX
Nov. 25, 2015, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: Sugarfree Big E Pak
Its such a refreshing breath of air. It stays soft the whole time your chewing, unlike most gums that get hard. Also it keeps the long lasting flavor.😁😁😁
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Charlotte, NC
Jan. 9, 2016, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Sugar-Fee 18 Pc
Very nice gum. Gives a little kick and golds its flavor well. Eclipse makes several different flavors and all seem to hold the flavor for quite a while.
MONICA A.
MONICA A.
May 16, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Sugarfree Big E Pak
I tried this gum for the first time about a month ago and I love it! I make sure to always keep in my handbag. Fresh breath definitely guaranteed!
loren d.
loren d.
Molalla, Or
Feb. 14, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Sugarfree Big E Pak
This gum is perfect for on the go. the flavor is long lasting. at first it has a spicy mint flavor the more you chew the mint gets toned down
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Feb. 15, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Sugar-Fee 18 Pc
This gum makes your breath very fresh. I love the convenient packaging they have, I can leave it in my purse or in my car. Great buy!