BY ECLIPSE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Incredibly Fresh Breath 35% less calories than sugared mints.  Calorie content has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories per 3 piece serving. see more...

crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
monica a.
I love this mint because its very strong mint especially iff you get bad breath in the morning or you ate something like fish or anything bad luck and also my friends always put one in their bags when we go to school! Best mint I have ever had because the packaging of it is made of metal, so do not spill it at all!
Casey C.
I love these refreshing mints. They last a long time, and they leave you with minty fresh breath afterwards. I keep them in my bag and some at work as well. They are so affordable and a better alternative to chewing some gum that the flavor doesn't last as long.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you are in the market for a strong mint, this is for you. I love how the tin is easy to put in your bag and you do not have to worry about it getting damaged or spilling. They make your breath fresh and they taste great!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Eclipse mints have a great minty flavor and they help keep your breath smelling fresh and clean.
Great, because they have less calories than other mints. They are affordable and they also help with your sweet tooth.
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
I have a weakness for mints; my oral fixation was quenched by these guys! It's a good thing they're sugar free because I burn through those little tins quickly! Excellent in a pinch for fresher breath, and also to just take a little edge off and pass the time.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Eclipse gum is always very refreshing and tends to last longer then other chewing gum. The only thing that gets me with this product is the cost. I'm not sure if it's because of the packaging but I don't topically grab for this type of guy because of the price. Why pay $2 when I can get a pack for 99 cents.
Marleen F.
Wayland, MI
I like these mints a lot. I use them for church and for my purse. I like that they are calorie free, I would love to see them switch out the aspertame for xylitol though. Then I would love them!
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
These are pretty good. Really fresh, they give you that fresh breath feel and that fresh breath smell, which is always a bonus. I would recommend this to peopl going on a date haha
Melissa H.
I can't chew most gum because it makes me nauseous so I always use mints. Eclipse has been around since I was a kid and I used to always buy them because of the tin. While the flavor is refreshing it is perhaps only my second favorite mint on the market.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I've never seen these before. Are they any good?
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
What is your favor Eclipse flavor??
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do sugar free mints taste as nice as normal mints?