Eclipse Sugar Free Gum, Spearmint, 180 ea uploaded by Megan C.Eclipse Sugar Free Gum, Spearmint, 180 ea uploaded by Léage Marie M.

BY ECLIPSE #72 in Gum

Incredibly Fresh Breath br Artificial and Natural Flavors Great Way to Refill Reuse 2 Easy to Share, Take Anywhere 3 Resealable Bag 35% Fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories per two piece serving. Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine. 1-800-WRIGLEY see more...

Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This gum is my favorite. I love the flavor and I love that it's long lasting. It leaves my breath smelling fresh. Me being a mint lover I'd recommend this kind of gum to anyone who's looking for a mint gum.
Léage Marie M.
Spearmint is my absolute favorite flavor for gum! This bag makes refilling the cup cheaper and easier. I always have it with me. Especially now that I have quit smoking.
Madeline C.
Marion, IA
I buy this and keep it in my bag, lasts for a long time so you don't have to worry about having to keep buying little packs!
Kelsey T.
Lachine, MI
Very good flavor of gum and not too minty although the bag isn't really convienient to carry around
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like these gums I keep a bag at work helps me grave my sweet tooth and hunger
Shauna K.
WV
Luv this product. Stays fresh, flavor is nice. Fun package options available too.
Jorja R.
To me, gum is gum and if it makes my breath smell nice and fresh then I like it.
Léage Marie M.
Does anyone know if there is aspartame in this gum since it's sugar free?

back