BY ECLIPSE

Incredibly Fresh Breath.  In your car, at work. 35% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. ; see more...

Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
My family has been buying this gum for years and years. We had a tendency to only chew it before church (I don't really know why) but I do know that it keeps your breath fresh if you just brushed, and helps eliminate bad breath if you're in a sticky situation.
Elizabeth K.
This is my favorite gum. I chew gum every day, so I've tried every brand... I've noticed that this lasts for a couple hours and doesn't have a weird taste/aftertaste. All of the flavors by this brand are good quality. I buy them in a big pack and they're quite cheap per unit. It has a strong flavor that freshens your breath completely without being overly strong.
Deanna G.
I'm a big fan of sugar free gum. Out of all the different brands I've noticed that eclipse has giving the most ever lasting flavor. Others may be strong tasting at first but after 5 min it wears off. I only buy this brand of gum. Also, after chewing it leaves a great scent in your mouth!
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
These are pretty great! I enjoy the hard shell and the gum insiders. I am a textures person so I appreciate the chewiness and the crunchiness all in one. These help to freshen breath and can easily be found in the candy aisle or by the registers at your local grocer.
Lizbeth M.
Norcross, GA
Okay, I love this gum!
It gives off a fresh and clean feel.
I love the packaging b/c it is easier to find in my purse and harder to lose!
It comes in a convenient size and you don't have to worry about gum wrappers!
Jenae D.
Yadkinville, NC
I love the minty fresh flavor of this gum and it lasts a long time. The gum doesn't break down and start to dissolve when I chew it for a long time like some other gums do. I love the convenient packaging. You don't lose pieces and they don't collect lint from your purse like gum in paper wrappers do.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This gum is great! It freshens your breath and keeps its flavor for quite awhile. It is also nice to be able to keep the container in your car and not have to worry about the pieces of gum getting soft and sticky.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
I buy this in bulk for my father, I feel like he cannot live without it. He is a truck driver and just always likes having gum. It's sugar free so it's great because he is a diabetic and it's truly a great price.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
Perfect to fit in the car cup-holder. I love that it's sugar-free and tastes great. Took one grade off because the flavor wears off pretty fast, so you find yourself reaching for a new piece pretty often
Gabby D.
Temple, TX
I've used this product from storing in my school locker to my car to my drawer in my desk at work now. Such a handy design and easy to store or carry around. Only problem is I always need to take a few pieces at once one is never enough to last long enough.
Nicole K.
What is your favorite flavor?