BY ECLIPSE #19 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

• Do the packages come in different sizes?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they come in cubes, not singles?1 Answers
  • About what size are a single mint?1 Answers
Eclipse Spearmint Sugarfree Mints,1.2-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 8)
  • "I love these mint it has just the right amount of mint and the flavor last forever!" in 1 review
  • "I like to keep the in my desk at work because I hate chewing gum at work." in 1 review
Charlotte H.
I love Eclispe gum, so I was excited about trying the mints. They had the same flavor, but of course the don't last as long. I like to keep the in my desk at work because I hate chewing gum at work.
Mely G.
I love Eclipse gum. Always leaves my breath fresh and ready for anything. I love it and will continue to buy it as I always keep gum in my purse.
amber m.
Jonesboro, GA
I love these mint it has just the right amount of mint and the flavor last forever! You cant tell they are sugar free which is a major plus.
yesenia a.
Wichita, KS
I love mint has the taste but doesn't last that long. Its a great amount and it does take nasty taste when u eaten something that smells bad.
Jarely L.
Love this product ! I'm that one person that will always have gum or breath mints in her bag. I like my mouth to feel fress all the time.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
My favorite gum and the only brand I buy. Strong mint flavor, long lasting, great to refresh breath . I carry it with me always.
Elizabeth H.
Byron Center, MI
These last for the perfect amount of time and the flavor is long lasting. you end up needing to eat fewer pieces.
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
These mints are so refreshing! I just love the flavor plus great alternative to re-freshen your breath! :)
Ashley G.
Leesburg, VA
These give you a perfect amount of mint. They are very yummy i keep one on my car and one in my purse
liliana P.
This gum always leaves my mouth feel and smell minty fresh. but it wont last long

yesenia a.
Wichita, KS
How long is the product favor suppose to last?
Elizabeth H.
Byron Center, MI
Do the packages come in different sizes?
Adrianna A.
Coral Springs, FL
How many come in a pack? Is it worth the price?
Nora P.
About what size are a single mint?
liliana P.
Does anyone know if they come in cubes, not singles?