Eclipse Spearmint Sugar-Free Gum uploaded by Felisha L.

BY ECLIPSE

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Eclipse spearmint sugar-free gum 60 ct see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
I received a free sample of this from Pinchme recently. I was given the choice of spearmint or peppermint. Spearmint being my preferred flavor, I naturally chose it. When I buy gum, I normally purchase the sticks of gum due to the size. When I received this sample, the normally small "chiclet" style was actually a very satisfying size. I was able to chew one piece at a time and still feel refreshed.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I buy this gum a lot. It's worth the 3 bucks I pay for it. The taste is great, and lasts a long time. I put it my car for on the go or in my room. Its handy for when I forget to brush my teeth. I would recommend this to others.
Lindsey H.
I take these to work and put then on my desk and they are gone by the time i leave! Everybody loves this flavor and they are super cheap! Its easy to use and wont spill when knocked over! The flavor last a long time too
Jennifer R.
My family and I love these, they have that taste and good snarl that stays for a good amount of time. Another thing is that you can carry it with you either your purse or have it on your car.
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
This really is a fantastic product that I would recommend to everyone, it was priced just right and the packaging was nice and easy to open. The brand is nice and I would buy it again super tasty
Laney G.
I love this. Love the flavor and you can take it on the go. It fits in my purse or in the cup holder of the vehicle. And you can buy the refill stuff and refill it.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Is great to have this handy like in your purse, always save you after lunch or dinner. The flavor is perfect and it last. This is my favorite brand to go for gum
ReShicka P.
I love the car cup! It fits easily in your car console and the gum stays fresh. I also keep a bottle of the gum in my desk for easy access. I love that is comes with 60 pieces so that it will last you a long time. It helps freshen your breath after eating lunch with a nice minty flavor. This gum doesn't last forever, after about 30 minutes to an hour I get rid of it. I also like that it's sugar free so hopefully my dentist won't complain.
Lucy K.
I used to love this gum, but for some reason it's just not cutting it anymore. It lasts a minute before the taste is disgusting. I just don't feel that it's refreshing after a meal. I don't demand a lot, but this is underwhelming.
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Ok. First of all... the taste for a sugar free gum is totally on! You wont notice the difference. And second... i mean i olways had troubles finding gum in my purse or in the glove department in my car... so the little cup it comes in is great to put in the car.