Eclipse Spearmint Sugar-Free Gum uploaded by Felisha L.

BY ECLIPSE #62 in Gum

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Eclipse spearmint sugar-free gum 60 ct see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
I received a free sample of this from Pinchme recently. I was given the choice of spearmint or peppermint. Spearmint being my preferred flavor, I naturally chose it. When I buy gum, I normally purchase the sticks of gum due to the size. When I received this sample, the normally small "chiclet" style was actually a very satisfying size. I was able to chew one piece at a time and still feel refreshed.
Lucy K.
I used to love this gum, but for some reason it's just not cutting it anymore. It lasts a minute before the taste is disgusting. I just don't feel that it's refreshing after a meal. I don't demand a lot, but this is underwhelming.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I buy this gum a lot. It's worth the 3 bucks I pay for it. The taste is great, and lasts a long time. I put it my car for on the go or in my room. Its handy for when I forget to brush my teeth. I would recommend this to others.
Lindsey H.
I take these to work and put then on my desk and they are gone by the time i leave! Everybody loves this flavor and they are super cheap! Its easy to use and wont spill when knocked over! The flavor last a long time too
Jennifer R.
My family and I love these, they have that taste and good snarl that stays for a good amount of time. Another thing is that you can carry it with you either your purse or have it on your car.
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
This really is a fantastic product that I would recommend to everyone, it was priced just right and the packaging was nice and easy to open. The brand is nice and I would buy it again super tasty
Stephanie S.
If you want to walk around sounding like jingle bells, then carrying a plastic container of gum pieces clinking against each other is the way to go. Flavor is over powering for the first few minutes, then it is taste-less.
Laney G.
I love this. Love the flavor and you can take it on the go. It fits in my purse or in the cup holder of the vehicle. And you can buy the refill stuff and refill it.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Is great to have this handy like in your purse, always save you after lunch or dinner. The flavor is perfect and it last. This is my favorite brand to go for gum
Best gum ever for your car cup holder! Also you can throw these in your purse- the lid will not open. The best thing about this gum is it's long lasting and not in a soft pack to get squished and melty in your car or purse! No mess!