BY ECLIPSE

Eclipse Polar Ice Gum is an economical refill pack infused with the refreshing taste. This product contains 5 calories per serving and leaves your breath smelling fresh. Refill your Eclipse gum holder (sold separately) with this sugar-free gum, 180 pieces. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha H.
I love this gum! It has a great mint flavor. It is best enjoyed with 2 pieces. When only having one piece of gum it never seems like there is enough chew. The flavor lasts for a good while and the texture of the gum hold up without being flaky or getting hard after chewing for a while.
Shannon H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I have tried all kinds of gum and all kinds of flavors. I really like this flavor and this brand. I take a package to work with me. I chew this gum during the day. I love that the flavor last a while. Other brands the flavor doesn't last very long.
Katie S.
I LOVE THIS GUM! It has been my ride or die for years! The flavor lasts for hours and it is such a good value! The gum lasts a long time because you get so many pieces for your money! Must have :)
Alexis P.
Grimes, IA
Love love this gum. The flavor lasts a great length of time. Way better than orbit or stride. Good price. Excellent for the car or school. You can buy it anywhere and everywhere. Definitely buying it again.
Anahy P.
Leave my mouth refreshed & smelling better than ever . I like to carry them in my purse since I barely have enough time to wash my teeth every time after I eat . Definitely recommend these !
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
I love all Eclipse gum flavors but Polar Ice is my very favorite. I buy the double packs of eclipse gum once a week. Chew a new piece after each meal. Makes breath and teeth feel clean. I cant work or stay motivated without chewing it. Its a must addiction.
Sarah B.
Saint Francisville, LA
We love this gum. It is very refreshing and affordable. . It has a long lasting taste. I purchase at either Walmart or a grocery store as they have a better price than a quick-mart.
andrea g.
I love this gum I used to take it all the time to school because it refreshes your breath the mint taste stays a long time this gum it's a totally great product
Alivia M.
Great gum with great flavor! I love that the flavor actually lasts instead of fading and feeling like you're chewing on rubber an hour after you start!
Amy M.
Saint Louis, MO
Great tasting and excellent value. I like how this package closes. It drives me nuts how other gum packages open and spill in my purse!