BY ECLIPSE

Eclipse Polar Ice Gum is an economical refill pack infused with the refreshing taste. This product contains 5 calories per serving and leaves your breath smelling fresh. Refill your Eclipse gum holder (sold separately) with this sugar-free gum, 180 pieces. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha H.
I love this gum! It has a great mint flavor. It is best enjoyed with 2 pieces. When only having one piece of gum it never seems like there is enough chew. The flavor lasts for a good while and the texture of the gum hold up without being flaky or getting hard after chewing for a while.
Katie S.
I LOVE THIS GUM! It has been my ride or die for years! The flavor lasts for hours and it is such a good value! The gum lasts a long time because you get so many pieces for your money! Must have :)
Alivia M.
Great gum with great flavor! I love that the flavor actually lasts instead of fading and feeling like you're chewing on rubber an hour after you start!
Tiffanie T.
Byron, GA
This gum so good. And the fact that it comes in a bag is amazing. This way you don't have to snap the gum out of a pack or unravel it.
Ariel S.
I love buying big packages of pellet gum like this because I don't have to worry about buying another supply for a long time.
Sarah B.
Saint Francisville, LA
We love this gum. It is very refreshing and affordable. . It has a long lasting taste. I purchase at either Walmart or a grocery store as they have a better price than a quick-mart.
lucy v.
So good I take it every whjere. It makes my breath small month and good. And I always keep it in my bag with all my beauty products.
andrea g.
I love this gum I used to take it all the time to school because it refreshes your breath the mint taste stays a long time this gum it's a totally great product
Ashleigh W.
I love this gum it is my favorite. This brand is the only kind i chew i recommend it to anyone
Alexis P.
Ames, IA
Love love this gum. The flavor lasts a great length of time. Way better than orbit or stride. Good price. Excellent for the car or school. You can buy it anywhere and everywhere. Definitely buying it again.