Add a Photo

By ECLIPSE
#101 in Gum
Eclipse Polar Ice Gum is an economical refill pack infused with the refreshing taste. This product contains 5 calories per serving and leaves your breath smelling fresh. Refill your Eclipse gum holder (sold separately) with this sugar-free gum, 180 pieces.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO

I love all Eclipse gum flavors but Polar Ice is my very favorite. I buy the double packs of eclipse gum once a week. Chew a new piece after each meal. Makes breath and teeth feel clean. I cant work or stay motivated without chewing it. Its a must addiction.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA

I have tried all kinds of gum and all kinds of flavors. I really like this flavor and this brand. I take a package to work with me. I chew this gum during the day. I love that the flavor last a while. Other brands the flavor doesn't last very long.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Grimes, IA

Love love this gum. The flavor lasts a great length of time. Way better than orbit or stride. Good price. Excellent for the car or school. You can buy it anywhere and everywhere. Definitely buying it again.
Anahy P.
Anahy P.

Leave my mouth refreshed & smelling better than ever . I like to carry them in my purse since I barely have enough time to wash my teeth every time after I eat . Definitely recommend these !
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Saint Francisville, LA

We love this gum. It is very refreshing and affordable. . It has a long lasting taste. I purchase at either Walmart or a grocery store as they have a better price than a quick-mart.
andrea g.
andrea g.

I love this gum I used to take it all the time to school because it refreshes your breath the mint taste stays a long time this gum it's a totally great product
Amy M.
Amy M.
Saint Louis, MO

Great tasting and excellent value. I like how this package closes. It drives me nuts how other gum packages open and spill in my purse!
lucy v.
lucy v.

So good I take it every whjere. It makes my breath small month and good. And I always keep it in my bag with all my beauty products.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY

I love this gum it is so amazing it make's your breath smell so good, and it's great to have handy when going back up school.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.

I love buying big packages of pellet gum like this because I don't have to worry about buying another supply for a long time.

Join Now