BY ECLIPSE

With 4GB* of storage space and a built-in FM radio tuner, this Eclipse MP3 player makes it easy to take your favorite tunes with you on the go. The built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of audio playback. see more...

anastasia R.
St Petersburg, FL
If you're looking for a simple iPod without all the bells and whistles this is the way to go. You have a digitized screen and you can see what artists, songs etc you are selecting. Has everything you need for basic music listening and the battery life is pretty good
Angela C.
Wisconsin
Techie Expert Level 2
I had this before I started using my phone to listen to music. It was okay and held a lot of music but difficult to navigate as there was some unecessecary features.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I used to have one of these before I got my iphone and I loved it. I was able to store all my music on it and I took it everywhere. I loved working out with it and it is so easy to use and to add music to.
Erica M.
KENDALLVILLE , IN
Didn't care at all for this mp3. Annoying to navigate in the menu. At times it won't rip some song because it cant read it. I gave it to a friend and she just likes it so much. To each its own I guess.
Alyssa B.
Jessica H.
Boonville, IN
Has easy navigation. Buttons are marked clearly. Lovely sound. Small and convienient. I used this to store my party for tye 4th and it did very well.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
This was everything back then..I still listen to music on this from time to time..great mp3
Chou K.
oyoun el assafir
Hello my name is Shawky and I have a
channel on YouTube and I do a lot of reviews for devices and various products
and I can help you in the promotion of these devices just send them to and I
will review them for you.

For more information, please email me at
*choukic419@gmail.com*
Natalia C.
Es un gran peproductor de musica el cual podimos utilizar durante el dia,es indispensable y de muy buena calidas,lo recomiendo