BY ECLECTIC PRODUCTS #52 in Notebooks

Create incredible art and crafts with the amazing e-6000 multi-purpose craft glue 2.0-oz. This thick, permanent bonding adhesive is tough yet flexible. Perfect for projects including glass, clay, beads, fabric, ceramics, wood, glass and metal, e-6000 is a waterproof rubber-based compound that withstands washing and drying. Made to last, it is a great addition to your craft cupboard. see more...

• Where do you usually use the E6000 glue/adhesive?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Ok. This works great. It is flexible, which means it will hold up in different temperatures. Won't melt or constrict. So it is durable.

It takes 24 hours to set. So, depending on the project, I suggest also hotgluing for more immediate hold. So it stays pit while it sets.

It does have an odor, but it wears off. If you get the glue on you it isnt hard to get off quickly. It does tend to ooze from the bottle so watch it. I use pliers to open it, but it works well.
Zarmeshaa R.
Zarmeshaa R.
One of my favorite go to glues! If your love doing crafts and your a DIY'er, you need this glue! Once it dry, it doesn't budge at all, it stays wherever you applied it. The only downside is once you use it glue continues to come out the tube, and it does have a strong smell at first. I got for around four bucks at Walmart, so cheap, and I definitely would recommend it.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Best glue I've ever used. Gets all of my craft projects done and the stuff doesn't budge once it's dry. The only downside is that the glue keeps coming out of the tube if squeezed too tight
Debbie J.
Debbie J.
04281
Mega Parent Expert
Great glue.. I use this on all my jewelry projects.. highly reccomend it. Just need a little at a time, it comes out quick. Always clean off the excess on the tube, if u don't it will be hard to get the cap back off!
Desi'ree R.
Desi'ree R.
Very cheap and you can find it at any craft store....I get mine at Walmart.....I am a huge crafter and this is my go to adhesive.....I make shirts and phone vases and jewelry with it and everything holds up awesome....it does have a strong smell at first so be careful how much you use
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Altoona, PA
It's a great adhesive and super strong but be careful how much you use. The fumes can be very very strong.
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
E6000 it great it's strong and when you glue the gems on the iPhone case I like using the glue
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
This is the only adhesive I trust for my important craft projects. It holds well, and stays put! I always use it in a well ventilated area, however, as it can have a rather strong smell.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
This glue is amazing! I use it for a lot of different projects. Great for crafting and repairs.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
E-6000 is my best friend! It can be used for anything and as a new cosplayer, I need all the glue I can get.
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.
Where do you usually use the E6000 glue/adhesive?